The Purvis Eureka Forum
Wednesday, 20 March, 2024, 11:52:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: .
WELCOME TO THE FORUM FOR THE PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB OF AUSTRALIA

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: West coast reeks!!  (Read 12394 times)
Pegasus
Forum Member only

« on: Sunday, 19 June, 2011, 04:48:05 AM »

Hi any west coaster's reading this,
How about organising a meet one Sunny Sunday (usual weather here) to Fremantle, any other suggestions, I am based in Roleystone, Yellow eureka.
Jedly what do you think???
I reek
Forum Member only

« Reply #1 on: Friday, 01 July, 2011, 06:41:56 AM »

You can count me in too as soon as mine's back on the road... The body is currently having the primer prepared for paint and the chassis is being stripped and painted. Spending nearly all my spare time to get it done. I'm in Scarborough and a trip down the coast or into the hills will be one of the first trips on the agenda.

-Leif
Mr Jedly
Forum Member only

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, 02 July, 2011, 07:42:34 AM »

only just saw this

sounds good!

If anyone has details of other west-coasters it'd be nice to email people, as i'm sure some owners dont check this forum regularly. Then we can organise a day/time.

btw I live north - in clarkson.

It'd be nice to meet at/near a park with parking nearby, for obvious reasons. maybe a BBQ?
WYKED1
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, 03 July, 2011, 12:11:38 AM »

Ok guys

Why dont one of you club members put your hand up to become the W.A. Coordinator
once we have someone I will give them mobile numbers only of others in W.A.
This is how we started in S.A. when we met for the first time it was either a cruise or dinner the rest is history now and we meet monthly at least.
After your first meet you then give out your own details to each other if you wish.
so it is now in your court to where you want to go

regards
James McLean
President
Purvis Eureka car Club of Australia
0403 179 269

joshportlock
Forum Member only

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, 17 August, 2011, 03:37:36 PM »

Hi guys,

Good to know there are some active Purvis Eureka enthusiasts here in WA!

Regretably I am selling my Red Rotary Reek, as its not running at the moment and I don't have any spare time to work on it unfortunately. So if you know anyone in WA wanting a road registered Reek that just needs a bit of TLC, I am now only asking $8.5k ono.

It needs an engine and clutch overhall and the roof hydrolics need refurbishing (or an upgrade to electric linear actuators would be ideal). The roof could do with a paint job too, but otherwise the body work is in good shape. It has a 13B NA rotary engine, with a 3 radiator setup to keep it nice and cool.

This Reek is pretty close to a clean slate for the next lucky owner to modify, and because I have kept it licensed, it won't need to go over the pits once its running again.

Please feel free to contact me via email or mobile (0409011447) if you know anyone who might be interested and I would be happy to show it to them sometime.

Cheers,
Josh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: