The Purvis Eureka Forum
Sunday, 28 April, 2024, 04:36:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: .
WELCOME TO THE FORUM FOR THE PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB OF AUSTRALIA

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: National Meet 2010  (Read 5866 times)
WYKED1
« on: Tuesday, 12 October, 2010, 11:29:07 AM »

Well if you have been living under a rock you more than likely dont know but for the rest of you guys if you are even slightly thinking of coming please ring me or Shonko and we will do our best to fit you in and as pointed out elsewhere you dont have to bring a Purvis Eureka
This year I am flying in and bringing a Purvis Getz from Euro car hire
NO EXCUSES PLEASE
Come on guys and dolls you will have a great time
are you ready to rumble  Grin
regards
James
President
Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia
0403 179 269
cruetoone
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, 21 October, 2010, 05:37:42 AM »

i can't believe it's that time of year again gee 2 years goes quick since i have seen a reek up close no i haven't been living under or behind a rock it fall's in the category of unmentionable circumstances ...
WYKED1
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, 27 October, 2010, 10:33:55 AM »

Well its over for this year and if you thought of coming you missed a Great Meet
Shaun and Darren must have ordered the weather from above because talking to the people who live in Coffs Harbour it had done nothing but rain for a couple of weeks prior to us coming and then as if someone turned off the tap it produced beautiful weather up until Sunday afternoon, don't care who you are but that's one thing you cannot control.
Shaun and Darren thanks for the meet great job even though Shaun your car broke down a few times.
We went to Coffs Harbour hoping to get some more of our Queensland members to come along and that they certainly did.
We got 3 new members as well and I also believe we may have our 4th joining when he returns home.
He was given the nick name of Bruce Lee because of an emblem on his car's bonnet
not long after receiving his new nic name his car died and he told me it was because we called him
Bruce Lee and asked if he could be called Jackie Chan instead since he was still alive
I think this new member endeared himself to all who met him and I think might be our oldest member
(secret)yet sorry Tom but from all concerned the STUD may be in for a run with the ladies from now on.
speaking of girls which driver had 5 girls in his car at once, give you a hint Green with Envy and more computers than Apollo 13 had to land on the moon.
The trophies went to
Greatest Distance    Tim from Victoria   well done for such a journey
People,s Choice       Peter from Victoria   does your car need a driver or remote
Best Presented        Ted from New South Wales   red does go faster
I tried to enter my Purvis Barina from Euro cars and was told !@#^*%$ not sure what that means
As usual the meet produced some old faces and some new faces from around Australia and we had a great time talking and dreaming about things
For anyone interested we held our A.G.M. and all committee members remained in place as before so you guys had your chance now you have to put up with us for another year
again I would like to say a big thankyou to Shaun and Darren from the committee and all who attended Coffs Harbour

Best Wishes to all
James McLean
President
Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia
0403 179 269
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: