The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 29 March, 2024, 08:45:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FIND US ON FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/groups/purviseureka/

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yellow one in the NT for sale. Alice Springs  (Read 9278 times)
gbear
PECCoA MEMBER

« on: Wednesday, 04 January, 2012, 01:01:02 PM »

Just found this.

$3k and all I want are the seats

http://http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Purvis-Eureka-/280800130653?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item4160fdf65d

Brad
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, 04 January, 2012, 05:11:55 PM »

Yeah, that's the one Mike's been trying to sell.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

magooster
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, 05 January, 2012, 07:01:22 AM »

Hi Guys
 I tried to buy this one of Mike but it seems that its alright for him not to trust you
 but its not alright for you not to trust him.
 We agreed on a price and he saw going to get it to SA. but he wants the money (cash) first
 and if you have ever lived at alice springs there are alot of Mikes, Johns, Peters ECT.and there last
 names are Smith if you get my meening.
 Im not sure if the head lights sarounds,inner door covers to hide hinge for top, back window ledge inner
 and a few other items I asked about might be missing but Mike never got back to me
 I still think its a good project to start with for the Price (going up to Alice to get it is another story?
 just be carefull with Transport look into geting it home (most won't touch cars that can't be driven
 and they dont like loose bits in the cabin )before you bid
mikepl30
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, 07 January, 2012, 07:15:37 AM »

Very interesting comment this. I must admit I am cautious when it comes to sending a car 1600kls, at my expense, to a person who does'nt want to pay for it till he gets it home. So mate yes you are right, I do not trust you, just like anyone else I do not know, please don't be offended, because I would be the same with anyone I do not know.
Dennis_B
Forum Member only

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, 07 January, 2012, 08:22:32 AM »

Qantas are doing $99 Flights Adelaide to Alice Springs quite a bit at the moment. I guess you could head up and have a look and come back for $200?
The Metalsmith
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, 07 January, 2012, 10:54:09 AM »

Or find something closer..

He's out there, somewhere, hoping to finish his reek before he's too old to drive it....
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, 07 January, 2012, 03:43:24 PM »

What the frak? Where did my post go? The one after magooster posted? Saying that he seemed to be a ok guy from the couple of emails sent between Mike and I. Where did that go?

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

mikepl30
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, 08 January, 2012, 05:11:06 AM »

Thanks for the support. Cyco don't stress too much, and again I appreciate your help. Just for the record Magooster will NEVER own this car.
Dennis_B
Forum Member only

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, 08 January, 2012, 02:08:24 PM »

Mike: Probably a little unjustified. From the posts above there seems to have been some issues in communication in regards to what's included with the Vehicle. As much as Magooster was being a little overzealous with his judgement of "Alice Springites" it also seems that communication could have been better on both sides.

One of those times when a face to face meeting for the $200 Round Trip on Airline specials would have probably solved all issues.
WYKED1
« Reply #9 on: Monday, 09 January, 2012, 03:32:20 AM »

Mike.

re car for sale
You placed your car for sale on our club website totally free of charge
When one of our members inquired about it somewhere along the lines of questions re the car something went wrong
for more than one reason or another
correct me but from what I have been informed are you the registered owner of the said car if not how can you sell it without the owners approval and I also would not send money to a P.O.Box.
Like I said please correct me if this is not what you told Magooster but do not come onto the club website and make comments about one of our paying club members.
regards
James Mclean
President
Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia
mikepl30
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, 10 January, 2012, 01:26:42 AM »

Wyked1, with all due respect I don't believe I have said anything derogertry about anyone, what you may not be aware of are the phone calls I had with Magooster, if anyone should be put out it is me, there was no mention of a PO box, when he asked how I wanted him to pay for the car, I told him to use electronic bank transfer, no PO box, I appreciate being able to use the club site to advertise MY car, but if you want to remove the post that is OK with me. 
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, 10 January, 2012, 02:09:38 PM »

Well, it looks like it sold. Hope it's not some time waster Mike.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

mikepl30
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, 10 January, 2012, 10:49:53 PM »

G'day CyCo, looks good so far. Stress free to this point. Again thanks for your help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: