The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 30 March, 2024, 10:14:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Radeks Project  (Read 47419 times)
CyCo

« Reply #45 on: Monday, 09 September, 2013, 02:36:43 PM »

Wow, that's awesome. It's coming to the meet, right? 

Wink Grin

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

radekp81
Forum Member only

« Reply #46 on: Monday, 09 September, 2013, 10:41:23 PM »

For sure next year!  I really wanted to make it this year and will still see how I go. 

We are expecting our first-born roughly 4 weeks after the meet so it might be getting a bit close for me to travel that far away from my wife. 

"Give a car more power and it will be quicker in a straight line. Make a car lighter and it will be quicker everywhere"

Colin Chapman 1928-1982.
shonko
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, 10 September, 2013, 03:04:29 AM »

Take you wife with you........to my knowledge we haven't had a baby born in a Reek yet  Shocked Shocked Shocked
radekp81
Forum Member only

« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, 10 September, 2013, 03:25:14 AM »

Hehe, I'll run your suggestion by her..

"Give a car more power and it will be quicker in a straight line. Make a car lighter and it will be quicker everywhere"

Colin Chapman 1928-1982.
radekp81
Forum Member only

« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, 25 February, 2015, 03:42:22 AM »

Hi All,

In an attempt to try capture the build and hopefully help share what I learnt through the build experience with others I've began a blog.

http://radekseureka.blogspot.com.au/

My aim is to try capture what I did and how I did it and hopefully others find it useful, so if there's anything that you'd like more info, pictures or details on then leave a comment on the blog and I'll update the pages or incorporate it into future blog posts.

I have only just started writing it so between work and family it'll be a gradual write-up but I aim to put up a new entry every few days until the full build is written up.

Cheers,
Radek.

Colin Chapman 1928-1982.
mr_guy99493
Forum Member only

« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, 25 February, 2015, 06:25:11 AM »

Very nice
CyCo

« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, 25 February, 2015, 08:57:27 AM »

Good stuff!!

Hey, been meaning to ask you, what did you do with the Isuzu manifold? I'd heard there was one by Isuzu that would fit the EA series of engine. I'm wondering if that one (which is obviously for the EJ), would fit the EA.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

radekp81
Forum Member only

« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, 25 February, 2015, 09:21:04 AM »

It's just sitting there in my garage so it's available Smiley

Colin Chapman 1928-1982.
CyCo

« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, 25 February, 2015, 09:24:05 AM »

Ah, good stuff. I call dibs! lol But first I'll have to work out if it will fit my ea82t. I had read somewhere that there was a Suzuki version of the Scooby engines with a different intake manifold, but for the EA and not the EJ. I'll be hitting up the internets for more info.

Cheesy Grin

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

radekp81
Forum Member only

« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, 25 February, 2015, 09:42:37 AM »

Sure CyCo, all yours if it's suitable.

Colin Chapman 1928-1982.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: