The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 29 March, 2024, 11:20:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: .
WELCOME TO THE FORUM FOR THE PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB OF AUSTRALIA

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: state mini meet  (Read 41766 times)
vonkje
Forum Member only

« Reply #15 on: Monday, 16 February, 2009, 09:28:23 AM »

Well, as a "dubs by the pub/pie" the vw meet was pretty cool....lots and lots of great cars. the BAD LITTLE BUG-GERS who put on the show are to be comended for an outstanding meet. As a qld mini meet it was pretty dismal....one lonely yellow eureka and Ed (aka resinator)showing up, better late than never. Which was pretty good cause we got lots of attention and there are many many phones and cameras with a pic of Teds car. The best was yet to come! The lonely yellow 'reek won the best kit car catagory!!!! good on ya Ted! Your very first car show and you win! Sorry everyone missed your big moment he! he! he! Cheers vonkje
cruetoone
« Reply #16 on: Monday, 16 February, 2009, 09:56:14 AM »

did you take any pictures...yellow reeks are the coolest  Cool
Gravelsandwich
Forum Member only

« Reply #17 on: Monday, 16 February, 2009, 10:56:39 AM »

Congratulations Ted.
Nice to hear the Eurekas were popular.
As a Queensland Reek owner I feel a bit slack not making the effort to be there. Just started a new buisness and with all the bad economy news things are a bit tight.
Don't give up on a QLD state mini meet though, keep an update of your next local show. I know a decent one is on at Yeppoon on the Capricorn Coast in a month or two.

Liam....

Did you sing out honey? I'm in the garage!
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #18 on: Monday, 16 February, 2009, 12:16:58 PM »

Yep on ya Ted you're No.1 in QLD

I remember some 5 or 6 years ago in SA when I was the only Reek, then James got on board then there were two. The next year there were three, then 5, then 7, till at the last meet we had 14 Reeks at a VDub show.

Keep up the good work

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
WYKED1
« Reply #19 on: Monday, 16 February, 2009, 12:33:57 PM »

Congratulations on the win well done guys
good to here that the club is making an impact with our cars in sunny Qld.
regards
James
shonko
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, 17 February, 2009, 04:07:44 AM »

Congratulations Ted.

My apologies to you and Eddie for not getting there when I sort of suggested we have a meet in the first place Embarrassed.....my son had soccer tryouts in the morning as previously stated and he got a bit of heat stroke from running around in the sun for nearly 2 hrs. The last thing he needed was a hour plus drive to the sunshine coast to walk around in the sun.

See you at the next one.......my Sundays are now free. Grin

Shonko
WYKED1
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, 17 February, 2009, 04:31:19 AM »

nothing you do is FREE you Shonk
resin
« Reply #22 on: Friday, 13 March, 2009, 03:17:34 PM »

grrr i must learn to type!!!! out= our

you must learn the edit post function Tongue Pictures have their very own thread
Gunna
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, 10 October, 2009, 10:11:25 PM »

So Gang...............is there any talk of another Queenslander Mini Meet??

Us newbies are getting a bit twitchy!!!  Want to see how the old dogs have done it.LOL.

What do yar think?
cruetoone
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, 11 October, 2009, 02:02:05 AM »

a growing trend around charity events seem to put some cars on the map like "variety" thats held once a year down here in the shoalhaven an pink ribbon day an movember too that are worthy causes...
shonko
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, 14 October, 2009, 01:41:26 AM »

Hey Gunna,

I'm up for a drive the other side of the National Meet.............it will have to be a Sunday......... Grin

Shonko
cruetoone
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, 14 October, 2009, 05:44:52 AM »

that's a drive worth taking... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Gunna
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, 14 October, 2009, 12:05:32 PM »

Hey Gunna,

I'm up for a drive the other side of the National Meet.............it will have to be a Sunday......... Grin

Shonko

Cool!! The next mini meet planning has begunna :Smiley.

Sunday is ok.  Just pick one and we'll sort out a destination.  You choose, as I have no idea what would suit you.
shonko
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, 14 October, 2009, 01:09:14 PM »

Gunna,

How does Sunday 15th of November sound? (I should have feeling back in my legs by then after driving back from Mildura  Shocked)

Shonko

Gunna
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, 14 October, 2009, 02:04:05 PM »

Gunna,

How does Sunday 15th of November sound? (I should have feeling back in my legs by then after driving back from Mildura  Shocked)

Shonko

The 15th of November is great (but then any date would do).

Now all we have to do is find somewhere to meet.  Pinkies says there are no car shows on that date http://www.pinky.com.au/qldnov2009.htm . So any idea's for a venue or do we just find a place to go.

Oh bytheway were are you located Mr. Shonko?  I forget who I've talked to on the phone. Embarrassed
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: