The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 03 May, 2024, 12:15:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FIND US ON FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/groups/purviseureka/

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yellow Eureka for sale  (Read 13396 times)
barab13
« on: Thursday, 31 December, 2009, 10:48:35 AM »

Eureka for sale: Subaru motor, 1800 Turbo, New CD/DVD player, new Speakers, convertable, REGO, RWC.
                      Call George for more info-0402558264.
                      Price: $12, 950 NEG.

http://eurekacarclub.com.au/forum/index.php?topic=36.msg878#msg878
cruetoone
« Reply #1 on: Monday, 01 February, 2010, 10:03:41 AM »

has there been any interest on yours George..
barab13
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, 04 February, 2010, 11:08:03 AM »

hey mate      there is one guy in act that asked for more pics so iemailed iknow will regret after sellin it butno time to enyoy it   ,dont want to make it my daily drive also bein  stuck in traffic peak hour       
                         barab 13
cruetoone
« Reply #3 on: Friday, 05 February, 2010, 09:20:27 AM »

Hey mate

awsomme hope the sale for you goes well if the buyer follows through with it .. just let the buyer know of us here so the club doesn't lose track of it.. wish you well with what you decide  Wink
fast ed-05
Forum Member only

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, 23 February, 2010, 01:37:26 PM »

Hey Barab13, is your car sold yet as i have a fellow looking at mine, but mine needs a bit of work still done. He may want a goer like yours. It is the one from Ted in Gympie isn't it. If it is still for sale, let me know.

PS. That link pic and wording you have in For Sale, lends me to think that it is allready sold,[ thats if you dont look at the date and did not know who Vonkje was. Do you think this might be hindering your sale. It is a nice rig, I have seen it up close. You should not have a problem selling it .

Cheers ED.
cruetoone
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, 23 February, 2010, 02:39:32 PM »

ED if i were you i would pass George's number onto your mate cause last i heard he had a buyer interested in his reek from the ACT in the start of this post ...an to bring you up to speed vonkje sold it to Barab13 (George) so he is looking for a buyer.. Smiley
barab13
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, 24 February, 2010, 11:19:24 AM »

hey fast ed,the car will be sold this sunday,if for some reason the deal does;nt go through i will post and let you know 
        reason for using old photo from last seller i;m not too computer savvy.have also one buyer from perth interested 
       i;ve been admiring your car since you posted it for sale.silly question if all it needs for rego what you say why dont you put it on the road ,i really like what you,ve done with this car,,,cheers barab 13
fast ed-05
Forum Member only

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, 24 February, 2010, 12:43:11 PM »

Its the same old answer most of the sellers use. Need money for family. Kids want to go to university etc. etc.
barab13
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, 25 February, 2010, 07:47:30 AM »

fast ed 05
  yep im hearin ya brother ,in the same boat 3kids and growin fast                                         

allthe hard yards you did on this reek looks great shame it aint on da road ,guess wont take much for next keen buyer ,paintjob looks great.  cheers barab13
fast ed-05
Forum Member only

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, 25 February, 2010, 11:42:17 AM »

I really wish i could win just a few grand in lotto so i could keep it to finish it off. I will be praying every night cause like you said, I have eaten a lot of paint and fiberglass to get some life back into this car. If i had payed someone to make the custom parts, and put in floorpans and respray it in 2k, I would not be selling it at all. Ah maybe I might have a stroke of luck,but at my age I will probably just have a stroke. I probably should not joke about that, but tooo late. Cheesy Cheesy

Hope all goes well with your sale,etc. Cheers Ed
cruetoone
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, 25 February, 2010, 12:01:58 PM »

if your in nsw you should contact simon for custom parts...http://www.themetalsmith.com.au/http://
barab13
« Reply #11 on: Friday, 26 February, 2010, 10:30:20 AM »

hey cruetoone thanx for ya help lettin fast ed know about the sale of my reek for his mate       
              fast ed 05 funny you mentioned bout wininng lotto i won seconed division on 2 ,1,10 the 30 mill one in qld so you never know 
               hope some of my luck rubs off on you  ,i,d love to see your car finished ,with dropped floor pans the ride is a real buzz in my   
                reek.  know i will buy a nother reek in futuer , have other commitments now .                                                                                     cheers ,those words made famous by cruetoone  welcome to acool insanaty                            barab 13
cruetoone
« Reply #12 on: Friday, 26 February, 2010, 01:40:33 PM »

no probs mate an to think i thought up that phrase welcome to a cool insanity over a year ago it still lingers in someones mind .. Grin congrats on your millions does that mean your keeping the reek an ya fooling us about the sale  Wink ;)but then again i guess the ACT buyer pulled out cause your considering a perth buyer.. Cool
barab13
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, 27 February, 2010, 01:43:31 PM »

hey cruetoone the 30 million draw ,i won second division ,didnt pay millions, i wish if only, asfor the reek yes for sale ,buyer coming this sunday.  cheers barab13 Grin
barab13
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, 27 February, 2010, 01:52:25 PM »

gave my word to act buyer ,but if he pulls out for any given reason,buyer from perth more than welcom,depends how much he wants it Cool barab13 cheers
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: