The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 20 April, 2024, 08:09:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB WEB SITE
http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MAD show report  (Read 5799 times)
redreek(the stig)
CLUB Member

« on: Monday, 02 February, 2009, 07:20:26 AM »

Hi all.
The MAD show"n"shine was a good day out ,only 2 reeks on display Anthonys & mine but cyco made the trip up for support thanks cyco,this time no wineno's hit on him(not that i seen anyway) Grin
The weather was great the lookers seem to enjoy the reeks and plenty of questions were asked and answered.Cyco took a lot of photo's so he will post some as soon as he gets his new computer.I won a $80 worth of sand blasting in the raffle so that will go towards sandblasting dad's new chassis(or so he reckonds).
Anyway thats my bit,cyco and anthony may add something more to the report if they like.
....Darren     
cruetoone
« Reply #1 on: Monday, 02 February, 2009, 09:35:58 AM »

Hey Darren,

It will be gret to see photo's to see what i missed out on.
CyCo

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, 03 February, 2009, 01:02:20 PM »

Was a great day, only spoiled by the absence of my 'reek. I took 170 photos, and got fairly sunburned. I know, I should know better. Only remembered the sunblock about 1/2 way to Swansea. It was the 25th anniversary of the MAD Show & Shine, and that may explain the turnout, in some places the cars were 4 deep. Plenty to look at, Corvettes, 'stangs, old & new Fords and Holdens, a few Datsun 2000, including a Datsun 2000 Fairlady, a handful of 240 & 260 Z's, Studibakers, a hand full of Harley Davidsons, even a small turnout from the Newcastle Classis Comercial club. The weather was great, and when it got hot, the brease from the Lake helped keep us cool.

When I get my computer (some parts were delayed), I'll add them to my PhotoBucket Account.

Grin

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: