The Purvis Eureka Forum
Sunday, 21 April, 2024, 02:39:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FIND US ON FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/groups/purviseureka/

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2015 National Meet  (Read 41128 times)
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« on: Friday, 07 November, 2014, 05:37:42 PM »

Announced at the 2014 AGM Melbourne

The date for the next National Meet is

16th 17th 18th OCTOBER 2015

Ballina
NSW

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
Rat Reek
CLUB Member

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, 18 February, 2015, 09:20:08 AM »

OK GUYs and Gals its only 8 months to the AGM  in Ballina  (paradise) so for those of you who are bringing or thinking of driving your Reeks now is the time to give them some shake down runs  so they are running perfect for the meet .

Grin  So go give-em a drive this weekend  police
redreek(the stig)
CLUB Member

« Reply #2 on: Monday, 17 August, 2015, 08:27:43 AM »

Any Booking forms yet ??
WebGoat
aka Paul Patton.
Administrator

Morph, Goat, Reek, whatever.....

« Reply #3 on: Monday, 17 August, 2015, 09:42:39 AM »

Coming real soon Grin

Watch this space Smiley

PP.

Caution: This product may contain nuts!
WebGoat
aka Paul Patton.
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, 17 September, 2015, 01:32:42 PM »

Here ya go gang,

The 2015 Ballina NSW National Meet Booking form is here at last  Grin Cheesy Smiley Afro

Please click on the link below to open the form and either print it, fill it in and post it off with your money or scan and email it and EFT your money. (or any combination of the above)

http://www.eurekacarclub.com.au/Documents/2015 Ballina Booking form.pdf

Please note that this form is for use by Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia members only.

Non members are still most welcome but to pick up the savings offered to club members then you need to join the club Grin  Trust me, the savings are well worth it Whistle

Any questions or problems with the form or the Meet in general then please contact me sooner rather than later as below;
Email: President@PurvisEurekaCarClub.com.au
Phone: 0418 307 973

Ballina here we come Cool

WebGoat
aka Paul Patton.
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Friday, 18 September, 2015, 05:34:00 AM »

OK gang, here's some details about the Meet Smiley

The 2015 Purvis Eureka Car Club National Meet for 2015 is being held in Ballina NSW on the weekend of the 16th, 17th and 18th of October 2015.

We will be staying at The Ballina Island Motor Inn which is located on the corner of Ronan Place and River Street, West Ballina NSW.

Our Meet organisers Bruce and Dave have set up a terrific deal with the venue for our accommodation and meals along with an excellent program of activities for the whole weekend. Cool Grin

For those of you who are intending on coming along to only some of the Meet just to see the cars and say hello for a while then here's a brief outline of what's going on when;

Friday night:
Meet and Greet and Eats and drinks at the Motel with the Official opening of the weekend

Saturday:
A quick briefing about the day's events after breakfast
then a static display in town till about 11:00am
followed by an organised driving event for the best part of the rest of the day.
Saturday night's dinner and festivities will be at the Motel function room till late Grin Afro Whistle
And the theme for the Saturday night do is "Beach"

Sunday;
After breakfast we have the Annual General Meeting in the Motel function room from 8:00 till 10:00
then we're off on a run out to Dave's place for lunch
then off for a photo session and some R&R at a select beach.
And Sunday night is usually a pretty casual affair for those who haven't already set off on their way home.

Any questions please contact me on 0418 307 973 or President@purviseurekacarclub.com.au
and here's the link to the (new revised) booking form --> http://www.eurekacarclub.com.au/Documents/2015 Ballina Booking form.pdf
and the club membership form for those non-members wishing to sign up an get in on all the fun of the Meet --> http://www.eurekacarclub.com.au/Documents/memberapp.pdf

Don't miss it  Smiley

PP.

shonko
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, 23 September, 2015, 04:16:33 AM »

Paid up...........now we count the days!

Just wondering if there is a 'theme' for the Saturday night dinner? (glad i missed the morph suits tho  Whistle)

Shonko

WebGoat
aka Paul Patton.
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, 23 September, 2015, 05:35:18 AM »

Sorry Shonko, I've accidentally left that bit out Embarrassed

The theme for the Saturday night dinner and festivities is "Beach"

And while you won't need to fear the morph suits, it's the Budgie Smugglers you should worry about this year Evil Evil Grin

I'll be there, loud and proud Grin

PP.

shonko
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, 24 September, 2015, 04:39:03 AM »

Can't say I haven't been warned...........thanks mate!
midmount
CLUB Member

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, 27 September, 2015, 11:19:11 AM »

I have booked the Ballina Post Traumatic Stress Clinic for consultations Sunday morning.
WebGoat
aka Paul Patton.
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, 29 September, 2015, 01:40:15 AM »

Hey gang,

There's only 19 sleeps to go until we rock Ballina and bookings at the Ballina Island Motor Inn have been filling pretty rapidly! Smiley

So get your booking in sooner rather than later so you don't miss this once in a lifetime chance to join the frivolity as well as your chance to catch up with the gang and enjoy a weekend of Reekin' good fun. Grin Afro

Any questions please contact me on 0418 307 973 or President@purviseurekacarclub.com.au
Here's the link to the booking form --> http://www.eurekacarclub.com.au/Documents/2015 Ballina Booking form.pdf
and the Club Membership form for those needing to sign up to get in on all the fun of the Meet --> http://www.eurekacarclub.com.au/Documents/memberapp.pdf

PP.
In it for Life.

WebGoat
aka Paul Patton.
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: Friday, 09 October, 2015, 12:26:59 PM »

G'day everyone,

Only 8 days to go until the fun starts in sunny Ballina Afro so if you are still umming and ahhing about coming along then you'd better get your bum into gear as bookings are being finalised tomorrow. police

There are still a couple of rooms available at the Ballina Island Motor Inn but you'd better get in quick. Whistle

Here's the booking form link -->http://www.eurekacarclub.com.au/Documents/2015 Ballina Booking form.pdf

It's going to be quite a family oriented Meet this year and will be pretty laid-back in typical Ballina style with plenty of fresh prawns (and a few raw ones too I'd imagine) and with Reeks coming in from SA, VIC, NSW and QLD it should be a real blast. Grin laugh Cool

PP.
In it for Life.

shonko
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #12 on: Friday, 09 October, 2015, 11:57:17 PM »

Hi Gang,

I know of 4 Eureka's heading "down" to Ballina from QLD. They are Phil, Ted, Tim and myself.......we have organised (I use that term loosely) to go down in convoy with Ted starting from Gympie, meeting up with Phil and me at Greenbank and finally meeting Tim around the GC area..... If you are intending on heading "down" and want to join us let us know.

Shonko
WebGoat
aka Paul Patton.
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, 14 October, 2015, 07:01:53 AM »

G'day gang, only 3 more sleeps 'till Ballina 2015 Grin but unfortunately for me I won't be able to make it any more. Cry Angry Sad Shocked

Rhonda got sideswiped by one of her mums ponies early last week pushing her knee sideways which did a bit of damage unfortunately so I have been doing everything since then as she hasn't been able to walk until the last few days and even then it's just a slow totter with a walking sick.

October is kidding time here on the goat farm so since Rhonda is out of action, I have been, still am and will be for a few weeks yet, the head goat midwife, milker, kid feeder, stablehand and general shit shoveller as well as house husband and everything else.

So enjoy yourselves up there in sunny Ballina, Bruce and Dave have everything under control and have a great lineup of events for you all to enjoy.

Make sure you post plenty of photos for me to cry over while you're up there and have a great time,

PP.
Still in it for life

midmount
CLUB Member

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, 14 October, 2015, 10:49:26 AM »

Ok. Our intrepid leader is incarcerated by spousal obligations.Said to say.But at least I can cancel the post traumatic clinic for Sunday(no buggy smuggles) at the dinner,few.For those coming to Ballina,for sundays activities at my place,bring a fishing line if you fish.It you want to go fast, bring your helmet.if you want to go fast on water, bring your wetsuit.you will need swimmers if you use the spa.Dave
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: