The Purvis Eureka Forum
Sunday, 28 April, 2024, 11:18:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: .
WELCOME TO THE FORUM FOR THE PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB OF AUSTRALIA

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2014 NATIONAL MEET OF THE PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB  (Read 82239 times)
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, 02 September, 2014, 05:47:09 PM »

That's nice Mary, however will there be parking for tall tow vehicles and the incumbent ? police

Ta Whistle
 Grin

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
Mez
Treasurer
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, 02 September, 2014, 09:42:54 PM »

There sure will Phil, there is also non undercover parking. The 2.1 is what the girl told me, but she said it might be a little more than 2.1. Huh?

I plan on going out there myself and measuring it this weekend.

Mez

Purvis Eureka: When whether it starts or not is secondary to how awesome it looks.
Mez
Treasurer
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, 02 September, 2014, 09:46:24 PM »

Hi guys and girls,

If you are thinking of coming along to the 40th Anniversary meet, the deadline was the 1st of September to get your meet form in.

We are however extending the date to return your forms until this coming Friday the 5th of September. The deadline is necessary so that we can arrange to get the t-shirts made and finalise with the motel and restaurant amongst other things.

Please send your forms in as soon as possible if you want to attend, as we cannot extend the date beyond Friday and this is one you don't want to miss.

If you need further information or want to discuss the form, payment or anything regarding the meet at all, please let me know.

Thanks,
Mary.

Purvis Eureka: When whether it starts or not is secondary to how awesome it looks.
barsted
CLUB Member

« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, 03 September, 2014, 05:57:27 AM »

Will all attendees receive confirmation and navigation details in advance of the event?

Ted
Mez
Treasurer
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, 03 September, 2014, 08:42:08 AM »

Sure will Ted, no guesswork this year!

Details will be sent at the end of next week to all that have submitted forms, and an itinerary will be put up on the forum a couple of weeks before, so that anyone who wants to see a Eureka or two or 20 in and around Melbourne can do so.

We are encouraging everyone who has an interest, fascination, curiosity or even an obsession with the Eureka to attend the Motorclassica event on Sunday at the Melbourne Exhibition Building.

Mez   Cheesy

CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, 03 September, 2014, 10:55:44 AM »

Oh damn, I hadn't paid up yet!! Been fighting my way through some huge bills. No real excuse really, we've all got those. lol Send the payment, and whoever's on the receiving end of the NatMeet email addy will have received an email from yours truly in the last 20 minutes.  lol

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Mez
Treasurer
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, 03 September, 2014, 11:55:29 AM »

Thanks Cyco, all good!

Send those forms in and as long as we receive payment in full by the meet weekend, we are happy to receive payments in installments leading up to the event if that makes it easier for people. Just send payment receipts, otherwise it could get ugly trying to work out who paid what.  Whistle

Afro

WYKED1
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, 11 September, 2014, 09:20:35 AM »

To all members

You have until this Friday to get any late entries in or you will MISS OUT on the 40th Anniversary Celebrations in Melbourne this year.

So if you have your forms lying somewhere around, you had better find them quickly and email a copy to us before the INK dries on them so you don't MISS OUT.

Seeya there otherwise

Regards

James
magooster
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #53 on: Friday, 12 September, 2014, 02:06:00 AM »

hi James

spoke to Mary last night
and sent forms and money today
didn't think to Email a copy
sorry.
had to get Paul to notify Mary
that I was a paid member
to get the cheep seats
see you all there
Ken and Kai.

barsted
CLUB Member

« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, 30 September, 2014, 12:09:24 AM »

Who is responsible for the application for the AGM? I need to speak to someone with authority, please.
Mez
Treasurer
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #55 on: Saturday, 04 October, 2014, 01:02:16 AM »

I sent out an email this morning to all those attending the AGM, if you are attending and didn't receive it can you please let me know urgently.

Everyone is also welcome to attend the dinner on Saturday night, you don't need to book the entire weekend to join in on the fun. If you would like to attend, can you please let me know as soon as possible. It's going to be a night you don't want to miss.

Ted has also been assisted just in case anyone was wondering.

Thanks,
Mez.  Afro

Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #56 on: Saturday, 04 October, 2014, 03:13:38 AM »

G'day Mary, nothing on email from you today

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
Mez
Treasurer
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #57 on: Saturday, 04 October, 2014, 04:27:40 AM »

I have just resent it to you Phil, Paul P and Morris.

Mez.  Grin

Mez
Treasurer
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #58 on: Saturday, 04 October, 2014, 05:08:54 AM »

I just send a new email to those attending regarding the Motorclassica.

Again, if you haven't received it please let me know.

Cheers,
Mez

Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #59 on: Saturday, 04 October, 2014, 12:25:30 PM »

Thanks Mary
Got it
 Afro

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: