The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 29 March, 2024, 10:48:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB WEB SITE
http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013 NATIONAL MEET PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB  (Read 46357 times)
Xntrik1
Forum Member only

« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, 23 October, 2013, 11:32:03 AM »

Hi All,
Thanks to King James and everyone involved in organizing an enjoyable and successful week end. It was great catching up with familiar faces and meeting new ones. Look forward to Melbourne next year.
Tom (aka Hulk) Afro
moose888
Forum Member only

It will get done!!

« Reply #46 on: Thursday, 24 October, 2013, 10:14:18 AM »

Hi everyone,
          Just like to say a massive thanks to James and all others that had a hand in organising the weekends events, I had a great time on Saturday night, dressing down to the bare minimum ( I don't know how people can have long hair it drove me crazy), Kim and I cant wait till next years Fancy dress, the Ideas are flowing very well. A big thanks to "Barsted" for the roof panels, just sitting them on top of the roof makes the car look heaps better and finally complete. All together an "AWSOME" event and weekend. Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou.
Cheers
the Caveman

Cheers
Dean M.
Moose888
WYKED1
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, 24 October, 2013, 10:37:11 AM »

Has anyone got some pics to put up

Question for those who attended

What does a Caveman wear under his furry what ever it was he had on ?  Grin Whistle

This therapy stuff is becoming expensive and I am finding it hard to find a therapist who believes the stories I am telling them  Huh? Roll Eyes Cry

If Dean does not answer the above question perhaps it should be left alone and we can all try and get it out of our minds.

Regards

James
Mez
Treasurer
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #48 on: Thursday, 24 October, 2013, 02:36:20 PM »

What a weekend!

Had a fantastic time and it's nice to see almost everyone getting into the spirit of the fancy dress, even though a couple of you recycled your morph suits. I would like to thank Richard for wearing boxers! LOL

We got Allan home safely despite poor April worrying about him not calling her due to his phone being out of battery charge, thanks to a shonky phone charger.

I was also glad everyone paid their dues, I was too tired to take anyone in the back room!  Tongue

Good question KJ, what does a caveman wear under his fluffy mini skirt?

Oh, I'm still hankering for a taste of Vonkje's gorgeous cookies too! They were delicious!

See you all in Melbourne 2014!

Mez.

Purvis Eureka: When whether it starts or not is secondary to how awesome it looks.
moose888
Forum Member only

It will get done!!

« Reply #49 on: Friday, 25 October, 2013, 08:52:00 AM »

All I had on was another furry thing but this one is a lot smaller Shocked Evil.
Ahahaha.
Caveman

Cheers
Dean M.
Moose888
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: