The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 29 March, 2024, 12:48:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: .
WELCOME TO THE FORUM FOR THE PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB OF AUSTRALIA

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013 NATIONAL MEET PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB  (Read 46361 times)
WYKED1
« on: Friday, 18 January, 2013, 11:49:31 AM »

As you already know it's in Bathurst  Grin Grin Grin Grin
And we finally have some info regarding this year's meet
The date's are Friday 18th, Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th of October 2013
same venue.

We have to confirm member number's attending a little earlier this time so you will be receiving your booking forms at the same time as your membership renewals so if you can get them back to us asap after that it would be very much appreciated by the committee, last year we had to ring around a lot of member's to get confirmation on attendance and this all cost's committee member's time and money so let's make sure we get it all done this time please.

We will not be booking for non member's under any circumstance's, if they choose to attend they can arrange for all their own accommodation and the club will not be responsible what so ever on cost's involved for them attending as the price's we get are for club member's only.

So get your holidays sorted so you can attend and we look forward to another great event happening in Bathurst.

regards

James McLean
President
Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia
0403 179 269

P.S. Any questions either put up a post or ring me and we can try and sort it out thanks
WYKED1
« Reply #1 on: Monday, 08 April, 2013, 03:59:13 AM »

As Highly intelligent members of this great club it is again time to put your PRIDE and let your inner secrets out for all to see and put everything on the line and attend this years National Meet in Bathurst Saturday Night Fancy Dress Dinner.

Trying with great difficulty to remain unbiased and having sufficiently recovered from last year's exposure to things only nightmares are made from.
Not to mention any names in case of being subjected to more of the same PAUL and RICHARD  Grin Grin Grin some people have no modesty and other things to boot.

The loose theme will be for this year ( I hope I have done my research right  Huh? Roll Eyes Huh?) is
Story Book / Fairy Tale / Television Characters.

Now lets see what you can come up with involving those idea's
From my research their are no Morph suits in those categories.

Stay tuned for more info as it comes to hand
Now get your minds working we will have prizes for the best costume or what ever you have in mind.

Regards

James
the phantom mechanic
Forum Member only

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, 09 April, 2013, 01:59:30 AM »

Unless they come as Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Tv batman could also be fairly revealing.
WYKED1
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, 09 April, 2013, 03:51:57 AM »

Don't give them any idea's  Cheesy Grin : Roll Eyes laugh Whistle
Next they will be coming as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in Morph suits  Cry Cry
And I will know who to blame Shane

R

James
the phantom mechanic
Forum Member only

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, 09 April, 2013, 07:45:59 AM »

C'mon James I'm a very responsible person, after all anytime something goes wrong around here everybody says "shanes responsible"!
WYKED1
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, 21 May, 2013, 12:57:02 PM »

Ok everyone here is your chance to say I took that photo.  Grin Grin Grin

We are looking for the best picture from Bathurst 2012
This picture must show as many cars on the track and have a backdrop that shows that we where on the greatest race track on the planet.

So dig deep and give your photo's a good looking over and see what you can come up with
If you find one please send it to us so we can look at the possibility of it being on our special autographed auction bottle for 2013.

Regards

James
WYKED1
« Reply #6 on: Friday, 09 August, 2013, 12:02:23 PM »

To all Purvis Eureka Car Club Members.

I must first apologise to you all in regard to the booking form you would have received regarding this years event.
I made a dreadful mistake and assume full responsibility for it.

You all received the wrong booking form, you should have received the form below
Well when I say below as you all know Phil is the computer guru and he will post it under this post.
Can you all please download it, fill it in and slap it in the post ASAP.

There are two booking forms one for members and one for non members and I stuffed it up by telling the secretary to post it to you.

Again please accept my sincere apologies for my mistake and I hope to see you all there in your fancy dress.

Regards

James McLean
President
Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia

P.S. thanks Phil for putting up the booking forms
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #7 on: Friday, 09 August, 2013, 01:27:42 PM »

OK

The booking forms can be found on our Website   http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au/page/forms.htm  

or right here  

All Club Members use this form   http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au/public_html/Documents/member2013.pdf

If you are not yet a member please use this form   http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au/public_html/Documents/nonmem2013.pdf

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
Mez
Treasurer
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, 10 August, 2013, 11:47:58 AM »

I can't wait!

Exciting times ahead, now I just have to work out how to get Dragan into a dress... Afro

Purvis Eureka: When whether it starts or not is secondary to how awesome it looks.
Toxic-Rock
Forum Member only

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, 10 August, 2013, 12:00:21 PM »

Meddle not in the affairs of the Dragan, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

P.S Diane had me write that.

P.P.S have a great meet.

Glenn & Diane
Mez
Treasurer
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, 10 August, 2013, 12:59:19 PM »

Hey hey you two!

Love it but I'm hardly crunchy, more like marshmallow haha.

Miss you both  Kiss

Purvis Eureka: When whether it starts or not is secondary to how awesome it looks.
D4
Forum Member only

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, 14 August, 2013, 11:56:34 PM »

Grin Grin Opp's just sent the wrong form in, who cares just means an upgrade to a peasant suite catch you there... Grin Grin Grin
D4
Forum Member only

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, 15 August, 2013, 06:02:54 AM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin  So happy I filled out the wrong accommodation form for the Bathurst meet, I have now been up-graded to what the Hotel calls a more peasant room with 24/7 running sewerage.
     Yes I now have a room with sewerage running down the bathroom wall from the President and Secretary's room's 24/7.
          Modern science what will they think of next really looking forward to the Bathurst meet.
              Who knows next year I may be able to afford a room with a window, see you all there.   Whistle Whistle Whistle Grin Grin
moose888
Forum Member only

It will get done!!

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, 15 August, 2013, 04:23:36 PM »

So are the rooms only for two ? can you get two bedroom apartments one room for the kids? if so how much more $ are they.
Cheers

Cheers
Dean M.
Moose888
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, 21 August, 2013, 11:45:32 AM »

As most would be aware, last year we suggested a "Swapmeet" it was not until the actual meet that it was realised that the response was so great.

So yes there will be another

SWAPMEET

Hopefully a little more organised so that I can get a look-in this time.  Grin

It will be in the lower carpark. Time is 4:00pm Saturday 19th.

So bring yer .... errr..... left-overs  and enough room to take some back  Whistle

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: