The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 20 April, 2024, 03:17:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: .
WELCOME TO THE FORUM FOR THE PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB OF AUSTRALIA

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eureka Car Club Calender ?  (Read 4358 times)
D4
Forum Member only

« on: Monday, 23 January, 2012, 04:41:51 AM »

Huh? Huh?      Car club calender Question?.     January 2012 Australia.   Hot and very hot along with bush-fires?.
     Maybe we should go with a burnt umber or black eureka rather than a bright green tree frog car that, " shines like a door knob on a knock shop."

For younger readers a Knock shop is like the Aus, Taxation office you pay a lot and walk away with nothing, but you know you have been there.

Nothing personal Peter will meet you at Hanging Rock and will follow you home to rape and pillage your refrigerator.   All the Best to me.
The Green Reek
CLUB Member

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, 24 January, 2012, 07:42:11 AM »

Of course gold is a much more sedate, shy and un-assuming colour!!!

See you there. Looks like an early start. Only the first 1900 get spots the rest go into the public car park.

Just when you thought I couldn't pimp it any more. - My lower black now has a copper pearl. Looks great in the sun.

Aw. You used so many big words that even the little ones are confusing!
WYKED1
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, 24 January, 2012, 12:17:52 PM »

Bloody Hell  Roll Eyes
Is this your new name Peter I thought you might have adopted Green Lantern or Kermit or Slime or some other form of green @#$%^^&
When David gets over there can you keep him I will give you $10 for your trouble
and we all will rejoice in S.A.  Grin
David you are nothing more than a @#$%^^ stirrer
Offer now is $20  Evil

regards
james
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: