The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 20 April, 2024, 02:37:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: .
WELCOME TO THE FORUM FOR THE PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB OF AUSTRALIA

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012 NATIONAL MEET PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB of AUSTRALIA  (Read 59160 times)
D4
Forum Member only

« Reply #60 on: Friday, 19 October, 2012, 09:17:39 AM »

Grin Grin  Home safe have sold my 8 ball table, just seeing the white and black ball on the same tabel has put me off the game. " You had to be there."
     Thank you Guy's you made me look respectable and that is hard to do, great time, good company and an excellent Hotel.

I am putting $30.00 a week away for next years event, also maximum appreciation to the Committee for all their hard work, even James I guess. The club finances took a hit covering the up-grade accommodations, Well Done, Good call.

Next year I will be happy to pay full price how many times in your life do you get to stay in a 10 Star Hotel. A swap meet time next year even though Paul and that other Guy may have part's no-body want to swap. Ha, Ha, Ha.

Those Bathurst Meet T shirts color, shape or shade even a larger person like me drew a crowd every stop, even though I was pointing to my Eureka apparently people have seen a Eureka before, Draw your own conclusions.

Fully enjoyed the weekend, company, food, beverages and accommodation so much lets do it next year.....?
WYKED1
« Reply #61 on: Friday, 19 October, 2012, 09:39:41 AM »

Well looks like we going to have another attempt at a FAMILY show.

Just got to figure out how to stop Paul and Richard attending and showing everyone their best and fairest.

Cant wait till the pics start coming.

From some suggestions it maybe STORY BOOK Characters but I have to look at every story book ever written before we go with that idea.
Gotta check all the details just in case there are any shady characters that Paul and Richard might find and dress like them.

David like you said the BLACK and WHITE balls on the eight ball table bring back some awful images.

Like everyone has said with sponsors and you the members attending it make's the effort totally worthwhile.

I would also like to take the time publically thank Rita for putting up with me over the past year and to be honest more like forever as I know from her side I spend a considerable amount of time on club matters and I thank her from the bottom of my heart for her patience.

regards

James

Morris
CLUB Member

« Reply #62 on: Friday, 19 October, 2012, 01:13:15 PM »

Hi RITA  angel
I think we would all like to thank you for allowing James the time to look after us so well   Smiley Kiss

Highest regards Morris
The Green Reek
CLUB Member

« Reply #63 on: Sunday, 21 October, 2012, 07:03:54 AM »

Hi All,
Cathie and I has a fantastic weekend.
Thanks too all. Especially Rita but to all the committee for such a great job.
To all that couldn't attend like Stu and Ted etc. we missed you guys too. Hope you can make it next year.
Glad I managed to off-load all those parts. Only to happy to see them go towards new reek homes.
Not sure what Paul and Richard will do next year but I've got 12 month worth of counseling before thats an issue.
You can never carry too many tools when you drive a reek.
Again thanks everyone. Loved it.

Your new Green VP
 Evil Peter  Evil

Aw. You used so many big words that even the little ones are confusing!
magooster
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #64 on: Sunday, 21 October, 2012, 09:05:18 AM »

Hi all
especially Trev the Treasurer.
Those at the meet would know I won the biddding for the lifters.
I have decided not to pay for them and I am now with Rhonda and Katoot in Bali or Thailand or wherever we are !
I have mounted the lifters on my lazy boy sun lounge, so I can see the sunrise at all angles and they work a treat - it is the way coolest thing going - everyone is looking at me...so I figure it must look good...perhaps a patent is in the air ? Photos soon.
Only joking guys...the money was paid today Trev...buddy.
Ken
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: