The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 30 March, 2024, 04:03:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dates for Annual Meet 2012?  (Read 8064 times)
CyCo
CLUB Member

« on: Tuesday, 17 January, 2012, 01:18:20 PM »

Do we have any dates sorted yet for this years annual meet? Work has screwed up my annual leave, and I I don't get it sorted out within the next couple of weeks, I may be missing this years meet. At work I have to put in for my annual leave 12 months in advance, and changing it can sometimes be a real challenge. Hopefully it won't be that hard to sort it out, it was their fault after all. But as it's a government department, they'll most likely blame me.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Agroeureka
CLUB Committee Member

Why does every part need a modification or paint

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, 17 January, 2012, 01:44:58 PM »

Hi

12 months ahead and I thought the building game sucked

Andrew

"Just add the blower it will be fine" he said

Then all hell broke loose with large amounts smoke
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, 18 January, 2012, 04:15:07 AM »

Yeah. And they just changed who does the roster and annual leave. It's now someone in Sydney, who doesn't even coem up to the Central Coast and is in a different sector. Go figure. 

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

WYKED1
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, 18 January, 2012, 04:36:27 AM »

Richard
See other post but as it says please dont put anything in concrete just yet
regards
james
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #4 on: Monday, 23 January, 2012, 04:20:14 AM »

Well, it's not so urgent any more. There was a 'roadshow' on friday for the Patient Transport in my sector, about how management reforms are going to effect us lot on the road. Most of it was just stuff they could have told us via a memo or detailed letter. But at the meeting was also the person who now does our annual leave. So I chased them up and told them about the stuff up for my annual leave for this year (this person has only just taken over our annual leave and isn't responsible for the stuff up).

She said she had the allocated annual leave for us there at the meeting. So got it out, and lo and behold, my annual leave had indeed been fixed as per my request over 5 months ago.

Nice of the Ambulance Service to tell me.   Roll Eyes

I'll still check with pay office to see if they know any different though.

And if the meet this year is the weekend of the 13th, I'll probably have to move my annual leave a week or two earlier, if I can.

Got to love working for the government.  Roll Eyes

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: