The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 29 March, 2024, 04:27:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all  (Read 4461 times)
WYKED1
« on: Sunday, 04 December, 2011, 04:59:03 AM »

Well its nearly that time of year again boy o boy does time go quick
it's time to drop some hints to Santa regarding what you may like for your Eureka sorry meant Xmas
slip of the finger on the keyboard
hope Rita does not read that bit
The committee would like to extend to all if you own a eureka or not have a great Xmas and New Year and we hope you have safe travels where ever you go and we see you back here safely after your events.
We all look forward to next year and what it holds for us and also to perhaps meeting some of you at our national meet being held in Bathurst 2012

Best Wishes from all of us to all of you

Allan,Mez,Stig,Bat,Racer,Metalsmith,Cyco,Stud,Philinsa,Wyked1.

Have a Good one Guys and Dolls  Smiley

P.S. this does not stop you committee members posting your own good wishes
Hint Hint
The Bat
Forum Member only

« Reply #1 on: Monday, 05 December, 2011, 05:09:44 AM »

Thanks James,

I would also like, on behalf of Cheryl & myself to wish you and all a very  :DMerry Christmas Cheesy. Santa has come to the Bats girl early with a nice set of brand new shoes. (a lot better than the square ones she was wearing) I hope every one else is as lucky. Keep safe, enjoy and see you all in 2012.

Bat Grin

I'm not saying I'm BAT MAN it's just we havn't been seen together in the same room
The Metalsmith
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, 24 December, 2011, 11:03:39 PM »

Merry Xmas everyone,
                                 Susie, Brandon and I wish you all a safe, happy holiday period and hope to see you all on the road/forums in the new year.

Regards and high RPM,

Simon

He's out there, somewhere, hoping to finish his reek before he's too old to drive it....
ireek
Forum Member only

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, 25 December, 2011, 02:03:58 PM »

1Hi all MERRY CHRISTMAS from all in our family to all in your families. Hope all future reeking is good to all. laugh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: