The Purvis Eureka Forum
Sunday, 21 April, 2024, 04:20:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: cars for sale  (Read 6871 times)
garyelt
« on: Thursday, 19 February, 2009, 11:04:47 PM »

still got one in perth yellow modified roof-1600 vw-reg-0416628469
barab13
« Reply #1 on: Friday, 20 February, 2009, 12:00:35 PM »

hi  garyelt is it a sports or an pl30 or af4 .
cruetoone
« Reply #2 on: Friday, 20 February, 2009, 02:09:11 PM »

I put a link in an another post for you  but heres the link again barab13....

http://groups.msn.com/PurvisEureka/gelt.msnw?albumlist=2http://
barab13
« Reply #3 on: Friday, 20 February, 2009, 02:21:59 PM »

ah yep  remember this one seen it be for ,cool reek ,kinda got my heart set on the f4 look since i owend one once upon atime ,        wish i knew how to post pics id send them on thanks for your paitients       
cruetoone
« Reply #4 on: Friday, 20 February, 2009, 02:39:27 PM »

posting pics are easy in the post reply box aditional options are available below the typed message click on that browse your compter for the pictures and above the smiley faces second on the left icon
click that its an insert image it should say that when you browse over it ....

oh an yes i know you got your heart set on an f4 fussy pants.....don't take that as fair dinkum !!!
barab13
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, 21 February, 2009, 07:25:07 AM »

out of couriosity where did ya post that other link ,may help me learn some compute skils just tryin to look for it   ,by the way sused out  tko1 ride in melb ,im greatful for his time can imagen he gets alota tyre kickers ,he;s done lots to it,bought my son along ,he was blowen away by the reek, said wait till ya see the f4.                                                                                                                                                                                     like ya said........im afussy pants,only live once ,do what makes ya happy.      no worries mate glad to have your input on the subject      i remember seeing a f4 on ebay ,went for 7,600 ,had c racked screen and needed gizmo that lifts roof ,5000 dollar paint job    bought it for his 18 year old son,tryed to track down the buyer to make an offer ,seller said deleted number ,it ended up some where in nsw wish iknew where would ave bought it in aheart beat ,just dont know peoples circumstance change .cheers barab13
Gravelsandwich
Forum Member only

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, 21 February, 2009, 07:58:56 AM »

Hey barab13,
Don't like the PL30? Not a whole lot of differance apart from the rear deck.

Liam...

Did you sing out honey? I'm in the garage!
barab13
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, 21 February, 2009, 09:34:39 AM »

realy ,that sounds good,igues the roof is as high as f4,pl30 if i saw one close up i would probably consider ,have to be patient and shop a round i guese,the sports on the other hand,with screen angle lower and roof, dont get me wrong looks much sleeker ,but the f4,          what can i say im a real sucker for it.  barab13
cruetoone
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, 21 February, 2009, 10:09:19 AM »

its on ebay below cars for sale... no worrys about the help !!!
barab13
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, 21 February, 2009, 10:33:33 AM »

cheers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: