The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 20 April, 2024, 10:28:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB WEB SITE
http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fantastic Weekend.  (Read 8845 times)
D4
Forum Member only

« on: Tuesday, 01 November, 2011, 06:07:42 AM »

Sad Sad Back home from Mildura Club Meet, fantastic effort by all organizers + James and the recruited helpers 100% appreciated and enjoyed. Accommodation 8.5 stars, Sat, night's catering bordered verry close to gluttony at at the highest quality excellent, great company like minded people with the same interests along with a casual but busy itinerary.
      Grin Grin Grin I could do that every week-end if my medicare card was a lot thicker, I was not shore if my car would work first road test since re-build, thought it best to test my car with back-up and the Clubs brains trust at hand, " Thank's to all." A few minor Gremlins still in the system, annoying little Buggers.
      Grin Grin Grin Grin I simply re-labeled these problems as James # 1  2  or 3 in this way I could either fix it up later or get rid of them in 12 months at the next Club Meet in Mount Gambier, James informed me that it is really good down there in October 2012, See you all there. Grin Grin Grin
WYKED1
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, 01 November, 2011, 09:35:10 AM »

Thats right David  Wink
Mount Gambier is the venue for you  Whistle
if for some reason the rest of the club dont show you have a good time playing by yourself  Roll Eyes

james
Toxic-Rock
Forum Member only

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, 01 November, 2011, 04:08:10 PM »

Hi all,
Well, first of all, thankyou to James and Rita, Trevor and Julie and all the other helpers, that are unsung, but work so hard behind the scenes.
Diane and I had a wonderful time and I goes to show how well the event was organized and executed by all the grateful comments.

I goes to show that, as a club of car enthusiasts, from all walks of life, how much talent is out there. I in particular, was struck by the confidence everyone showed in the office bearers, that James, Simon and others were re-elected. Mary and Paul thank-you for the outstanding service that you have tirelessly provided to the club, you have helped make the club as strong as it is today and its time for a well earned break for the both of you to take a little breather. I admire all you guys and I feel embarrassed to be a fence sitter, but you who truly know me, know I have my reasons. To James and the rest of the committee. please feel free to ask, if you need assistance and if its within my power. I will help in any way I can. Thank you to the partners that support their insane spouses and our obsession with this great little car. We don't state often enough, how much their support is appreciated  Kiss and how much they tolerate.

Cant wait for next years event and to see what we have all achieved in restoring-modifying their Pervis Eureka's. Last of all thankyou to Allan Pervis. I cant help but wonder, if he had any idea what he was about to start.

Cheers

Glenn and Diane   
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, 02 November, 2011, 08:55:12 AM »

Got home about 90 minutes ago. It was a great weekend. Can't wait until the next one!

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Dennis_B
Forum Member only

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, 02 November, 2011, 10:08:13 AM »

Can't wait to see some pictures from the weekend... I was too busy enjoying myself to take any Smiley
WYKED1
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, 02 November, 2011, 10:20:37 AM »

Dennis
check other post re Mildura National Meet
with a bit of luck I have posted a link from the Mall on Saturday morning
james
Dennis_B
Forum Member only

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, 02 November, 2011, 10:45:58 AM »

Thank's James... you've done well Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print