The Purvis Eureka Forum
Sunday, 21 April, 2024, 08:16:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FIND US ON FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/groups/purviseureka/

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: V6 EUREKA  (Read 3331 times)
rossie273
« on: Saturday, 10 September, 2011, 01:29:06 PM »

Hi guys. Well, DAMAGED1 is gone off on the back of a truck down the road to it's new owner in Perth (hi Aaron). The garage is empty & I'm left looking for something to do. I thought I heard a noise in the washing machine but , sadly,it was working fine. I hope to get another (my 4th) & this one will be a "keeper". As I've said before, a VW engine is (in my opinion) the only motor for a Reek. My first had a Rotary. The second had an 1835cc VW (professionally built) & , of course DAMAGED1 had the (very rare) V6. I'm still unsure about returning to Qld. but , if I do,NUMBER4 will definitely happen. Thanks to P.P. for posting those pics for me. I will remain a member of the club if that's OK. I will close in saying this - anyone can go out & buy a production car just like all the rest. The only talent required is the ability to hand over the cash. Guys who go down to their sheds & "create" or "re-create" something as beautiful as a Purvis Eureka are true motoring enthusiasts .
WYKED1
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, 11 September, 2011, 01:20:32 AM »

Russell.
You are more than welcome to stay a member of this club and we hope you wont stop posting even if it is just to say G/Day
We also hope with your talents that you do get another Eureka and even get to come along to one of our meets so we can all see up close some of your work and not just in photos.
Again please stay in touch and look forward to one day catching up.

Regards
Wyked 1 (James)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: