The Purvis Eureka Forum
Wednesday, 24 April, 2024, 10:33:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suby power in Vic  (Read 3095 times)
The Metalsmith
PECCoA MEMBER

« on: Tuesday, 30 August, 2011, 03:58:33 AM »

Hi kids,
            This one just popped into my inbox:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/190570606059?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I haven't seen it before, but it looks like a good cheap easy resto. Bit difficult to see if it's a PL30 or an F4. Fuel injection is a big bonus.

Simon

He's out there, somewhere, hoping to finish his reek before he's too old to drive it....
WebGoat
aka Paul Patton.
Administrator

Morph, Goat, Reek, whatever.....

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, 31 August, 2011, 07:30:18 AM »

The rake on that windscreen screams Sports to me Simon especially since the T-top panels seem to fit with too much overhang as if they were originally meant for a higher profile roof like the PL30 or F4.  It looks like a Colleen Long T-top design but shortened for the Sports roof.  Just my 2 bobs worth. Wink

Certainly does look like a great starting point for someone though and cheap enough too at this point in time.

If I can scrounge a bit of time next weekend I'll see if I can get over there for a squiz at it.

PP.
aka The WebGoat

Caution: This product may contain nuts!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: