The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 30 March, 2024, 09:44:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FIND US ON FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/groups/purviseureka/

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: f4 on ebay + 2 on carsales  (Read 4552 times)
mjm
Forum Member only

« on: Wednesday, 06 July, 2011, 01:33:40 PM »

hi all just found a new one for sale on ebay looks like an f4 vw 1700 old rego needing work roof looks a little strange to me current bid $2000 i dont know if this link will work but it under (purvis eureka kit car).

also pink f4 turbo rotor on car sales under purvis looks like it needs a little work but looks like the hard works done very nice car i think  his user name is brendo from memory, and red one that has been advertised for a while red with rotor motor i have contacted both owners in the past but they both wanted more than i could afford when i was looking to buy here is the link for the red one on car sales i am sure its been on here before.

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=7991950&keywords=purvis eureka&tsrc=allcarhome&__Ntk=CarAll&__Nne=15&__Dx=mode matchany&__D=purvis eureka&silo=1011&seot=1&__sid=12A39AF3BB18&__N=1216 1246 1247 1252 1282&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__Qpb=1&__Ntx=mode matchallpartial&Cr=0&__Ntt=purvis eureka&trecs=2

cheers MJM

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Purvis-Eureka-Kit-Car-1700-VW-motor-good-mechanical-/250848984766?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item3a67c3bebe
The Metalsmith
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, 06 July, 2011, 10:43:54 PM »

Whoa.
             Somebodies whacked a bid on the Ebay white one real quick. Anyone on this site? It looks like a perfect candidate for restoration. Previous rego history, engineers report. Can't go wrong with this one, kids.

Simon

He's out there, somewhere, hoping to finish his reek before he's too old to drive it....
redreek(the stig)
CLUB Member

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, 07 July, 2011, 12:08:37 AM »

i know this one I think,it was the 1st reek I ever had a ride in,it use to be owned buy a fellow in spears point near newcastle.the front screen has been moved forward an tilted up at the top,it is more or less just sitting on top of the body at the front.it was not a real pretty job.it has gorne down hill since last seen it( 12 years)but should be a great starting point.
...Darren
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, 07 July, 2011, 08:52:00 AM »

Saw the one on eBay a day or two ago, meant to post it here but forgot. Should be a good basis for a rebuild. I think I can see what Darren is talking about with the windscreen too.

Here's the Pink one on CarSales.com.au

I do remember a metallic pink one on the old forums, I wonder if this is it? She's a very tidy turbo rotory with a targa roof. The interior looks great. Even at the $17,000 it would be tempting, other than she needs a RWC and is pink.

Couldn't find the red rotor on carsales.com.au, maybe it sold?

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

redreek(the stig)
CLUB Member

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, 07 July, 2011, 10:38:24 AM »

if its the reek i think it is it is undercoated
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: