The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 19 April, 2024, 11:23:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: .
WELCOME TO THE FORUM FOR THE PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB OF AUSTRALIA

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Keilor Car Show and Market Sunday May 1st  (Read 10289 times)
WebGoat
aka Paul Patton.
Administrator

Morph, Goat, Reek, whatever.....

« on: Thursday, 21 April, 2011, 05:07:50 AM »

G'day gang,

Yep, it's on again folks, the Keilor Car Show and Sunday Market.

A few of us have been there for the last few years car shows and I'm planning on going this year so if you'd like to come along then you're most welcome.

It's usually a great day with plenty of great cars of all shapes and sizes and because it's run by Rotary International, the proceeds all go to worthwhile causes.

Here's the link to their webpage with all the details --> http://www.rotarykeilor.org.au/project/keilor-rotary-club-car-show-may-1st-2011

So if you'd like to go then let me know or post a reply to this thread and we'll get something happening.

PP.

Caution: This product may contain nuts!
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, 21 April, 2011, 03:45:45 PM »

Looks like a top Show
Hopefully some Reeks go along and feature in the pics.
Nice location too.

Love the Modified Studebaker though. Evil

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
Dennis_B
Forum Member only

« Reply #2 on: Friday, 22 April, 2011, 09:55:52 PM »

I'll be interested in coming, just not 110% certain whether the Black Reek will be ready by then...
Currently getting
- Dyno Tuned
- New Exhaust
- Performance Air Filter
- New Craig Davies Thermo Fans for Cooling
- Carby Re-Jetted & Secondaries converted to Mechanicals (Was a 12A Carby on 13B Rotary)
StuFarny
Forum Member only

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, 27 April, 2011, 10:40:00 AM »

Sorry Paul,

Received your text message, and thought WOOPEE! a car show on Sunday!

But it happens to be Sue's dad's 85th Birthday, and we are having a lunch for him on the same day.
So unfortunatley I Wont be able to make it,

Have a great day though.

Stuart
WebGoat
aka Paul Patton.
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, 27 April, 2011, 12:33:08 PM »

Too bad Stu, you could have helped lift the calibre of that red Ferrari like we did in 2007 laugh

Looking forward to catching up again Dennis and fingers crossed the black Reek will be there too. Afro

Anyone wishing to join the cavalcade coming up from Gippsland can meet up with us at the usual spot under the Stud Road overpass at 6:45am as we blast through.  It's always best to get to the Keilor Pub early to get a decent spot where the crowd will see you.

Looking forward to it,

PP.

gbear
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, 27 April, 2011, 12:51:17 PM »

Looking at the weather for Sunday and very wet day is predicted.  Take a umbrella?

Brad
WebGoat
aka Paul Patton.
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Monday, 02 May, 2011, 12:35:01 PM »

No umbrellas necessary thankfully and a good day was had by all as well as a good assortment of "other" cars to feast our eyes on too. Smiley

Here's some pics;

Enjoy,

PP.

Toxic-Rock
Forum Member only

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, 03 May, 2011, 09:18:53 AM »

Hi Paul,

Sorry I couldn't make it but you know why. I see Morris and Tim made it. It just doesn't look right without my car there, for the traffic light affect. Whistle
Who drove Dweeby this time?

Rock
Dennis_B
Forum Member only

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, 03 May, 2011, 10:12:30 AM »

I'm not so sure about Traffic Lights... but I wish I was able to bring the "Forces of Darkness" along....
Unfortunately some issues with getting a Suitable Air Cleaner mounted in the confines of the Rear Engine Cover, as well as delays on Craig Davies Thermo Fans meant the Black Reek was unable to come.

Should be ready by the end of the week...so let me know if any events are happening Smiley
WebGoat
aka Paul Patton.
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, 04 May, 2011, 04:30:57 AM »

G'day Rock,

Dweeby was driven by Brad (gbear) again and yes Ron, it still has those same wheels on it as it has had for the last few drive days. Roll Eyes

Lets just call them the 2011 wheels just in case I don't get around to changing them again before Mildura Tongue Grin

Dennis_B, get in touch with Morris as he has a 13B in his Sports bodied Reek and he has managed to fit a decent air filter arrangement in there.

PP.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: