The Purvis Eureka Forum
Thursday, 18 April, 2024, 12:36:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: have a look at this from the RTA  (Read 5691 times)
redreek(the stig)
CLUB Member

« on: Sunday, 27 February, 2011, 09:35:07 PM »

http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/registration/downloads/vsccs_guide_to_regs.pdf
new laws,the last parts is the biggest concern and may effect most of us in particular cars with out a engineers report.
..Darren
mr930
Forum Member only

« Reply #1 on: Monday, 28 February, 2011, 12:12:52 AM »

Its still in draft form at present and NO engineer signitories have signed up for it yet. I went to an information night on it recently and no engineers are impressed. But it is a concern for us all.
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #2 on: Monday, 28 February, 2011, 02:42:01 AM »

It sounds like even those with an engineers report (like myself) will have to take their cars over the pits ti get a blue slip and 'update' their certificate to a new one under this system.

This isn't good, not just for us, but the entire car scene in Oz. Kit cars, rebodied cars, hot rods,and obviously modified vehicles.

Not good at all.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Jase
Forum Member only

« Reply #3 on: Monday, 28 February, 2011, 11:42:29 AM »

I am moving to NSW and I refuse to change my garaged address due to the absolute shite your RTA comes up with

Our new Log Book scheme for Club registered vehicles is the bomb!

Own 4 cars never have to pay full Rego again  Cool
Iama Ardfark
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, 05 March, 2011, 09:30:27 AM »

Proposed start date was Feb 28 this year...anybody know the new proposed date to start
I somehow thought that everybody in NSW would need to have compliance plates, but apparently not, eh
Probably expected eventually as our government finds more ways to offload responsibility on to others, as is the QLD way everyday

Wadya mean I CAN'T work on the Reek today ??
midmount
CLUB Member

« Reply #5 on: Friday, 18 March, 2011, 12:26:17 PM »

I think the RTA changed there computor system about 86. they have no record of mine being modified. the description on the label
has changed 4 times. Midmount
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: