The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 29 March, 2024, 10:31:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB WEB SITE
http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here's a reek trying not to be one  (Read 4905 times)
The Metalsmith
PECCoA MEMBER

« on: Monday, 07 March, 2011, 07:31:11 AM »

Not a fan of this level of modification,
                                                       This reek is still worth a look:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270715623681&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Too much F50 in there for me.

Simon

He's out there, somewhere, hoping to finish his reek before he's too old to drive it....
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #1 on: Monday, 07 March, 2011, 09:36:37 AM »

Certainly modified. Shame about the camera phone quality photos. Looks like no glass either. And I wonder if that's a factory targa top.I assume it's still on a bug chassis with a bug engine. It's rather vague.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

redreek(the stig)
CLUB Member

« Reply #2 on: Monday, 07 March, 2011, 11:00:17 AM »

i think the roof is butched like your cyco ,you can see the inner and outer skins not joined or capped.
tmerivale
« Reply #3 on: Monday, 07 March, 2011, 02:14:01 PM »

when looking at this i thought of the malaysian company i think it was noreco. the one that possibly gunna got his roof from. they had something similar to how this car looks finished in red
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, 08 March, 2011, 05:02:30 AM »

when looking at this i thought of the malaysian company i think it was noreco. the one that possibly gunna got his roof from. they had something similar to how this car looks finished in red

Noreca Sports Car Moon-Ace GT. It's looks like the Moon Ace, kinda-sorta. Probably just because they're both made to look more like a Fezza though.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

tmerivale
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, 08 March, 2011, 02:05:18 PM »

ok fair enough, either way im not a fan but these cars are all about putting your own little touch on them i guess
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: