The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 30 March, 2024, 12:09:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grand Sale Grand Sale Grand Sale  (Read 7921 times)
Jase
Forum Member only

« on: Monday, 14 February, 2011, 11:28:35 AM »

Everything I have is for sale,
For those that dont know my ex partner and kids moved away at Christmas and I've come to the decision that I cant do it anymore.
So if theres something you want or are interested in let me know

Only thing off limits is the 54, and the Hebmuller.

Everything else has a price

56 rolling shell solid but needs painting
58 with Baja kit some clown cut the good end off but I think I can get it if you'd like to return it to a sedan have stock front gaurds too
58/59ish chop to vert Blue good n solid if your into that  :lol:
61 Rolling shell super solid
61/62 White standard some rust in pan and front pillar (SOLD)
62 Rag top full resto I'll finish this n then sell it
62 Deluxe metallic light blue good n solid driver needs minor gaurd n bonnet massage
64 Hick Ute Beam Porsche discs all round
65 Notch Needs rust repairs but drives like a charm sweet salt n pepper interior complete car (SOLD)
66 Fasty Factory Black Sandblasted etch primed need a lot of work complete car in boxes though  :lol:
69 Squareback need some rust repairs but not too bad complete car. Carbs needed work when parked
74 L Bug White custom car
74 Passat wagon sweet car drives well on the bumpstops
Golf Body Mk1 roller
I'll think what else I wanna get rid of tomorrow

And lastly the one that will probably interest you all the most 74 Purvis Eureka Sport Build No. 007
I haven't had this long but like everything else it has to go
Sometimes there are more important things in life

Cars are in Bendigo

Pm me for prices or call 0412 626 313

Agroeureka
CLUB Committee Member

Why does every part need a modification or paint

« Reply #1 on: Monday, 14 February, 2011, 11:54:16 AM »

Hi

Sad to hear but hope all gets better
Wow would buy the lot if i had the money and that would include the shed

Andrew

"Just add the blower it will be fine" he said

Then all hell broke loose with large amounts smoke
Agroeureka
CLUB Committee Member

Why does every part need a modification or paint

« Reply #2 on: Monday, 14 February, 2011, 11:55:03 AM »

Hi

So how much is on the sport

Andrew

"Just add the blower it will be fine" he said

Then all hell broke loose with large amounts smoke
Jase
Forum Member only

« Reply #3 on: Monday, 14 February, 2011, 12:20:53 PM »

PM sent  Wink
StuFarny
Forum Member only

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, 16 February, 2011, 10:06:15 AM »

I Checked out this car today, and from what Ive seen, its value for the asking price. $8,000 firm.

Basically all the hard work and most expensive mechanical bits have been done, with a reco motor previously fitted.
All the underneath and mechanicals are sound with most of the car having already undergone restoration.

The downside is the interior needs some work and time to put everything back in its place, the seats are not Eureka, but are quite the fit with being recliners. Would need runners as they are currently directly bolted in.
The dash needs attention as the steering column is not fixed firm due to the dash being unstable, which is due to some removal of the dash under the steering column taking away the strength. A simple way to fix this would be to totally remove the dash, and fabricate a steel bracket to fix the steering column too.
Under the dash would need some tidy up with the wiring as well.

Has a new windscreen and get this "Toughened Side Glass Windows" which were specially fabricated for this car, these are bonded in, but could be removed and a simple hinge setup made up so they opened.

Tyres are brand new, the paint is all good, even possibly still fresh, as we believe the car hasnt been on the road since it was painted, although it is a home spray job, and has an "orange peel" textured effect.

The owner has 2 thick folders with Eureka documents and Receipts on all work done on the car (possibly from new), and although I didnt see it, he says he thinks he has the original Engineers Certificate with these documents. Has rego history, so re-registration should be made easier.

I've spoken to Webgoat (Paul) on what Ive seen and he seems to think it used to belong to Kane Somerville from Queensland. From the description of the Battery under the front Drivers Wheelwell, and the very clean neat rear end on the car, which has round lights fitted to a PL30.

The car has etched on the fibreglass body inside the cabin on the rear tunnel - Number 7 car, and 1974, Sports, so its an early model, not just relying on the Chassis for the build year etc.

Jase the owner is reluctant to sell it, as his circumstances have forced him to sell most of his collection, although he's told me he may yet change his mind on this car.

So anyone looking for a straight Eureka, with a bit of work yet to be done, then this is an OK project.

Stuart
redreek(the stig)
CLUB Member

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, 16 February, 2011, 09:21:22 PM »

is the roof lifted with air lifts ?,if it is it is kanes old car
The Metalsmith
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, 16 February, 2011, 11:14:22 PM »

Oooooo,
             How much for the black '66 Fastback? What about the black holden ute?

Simon

He's out there, somewhere, hoping to finish his reek before he's too old to drive it....
StuFarny
Forum Member only

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, 17 February, 2011, 11:53:45 AM »

Yes the roof was operated with gas struts, which operate well.

And Simon, not all the cars in the shed belong to Jason, so you would have to ask him yourself about the ones not on his list.

Apparently all the cars on the back wall photo have been sold, the blue kit car behind the Eureka is a Meaurada (Mer-or-da) not sure how you spell it, which belongs to Rhrett.

Jase is in your neighbourhood at the moment Simon, so give him a call, he might have time to drop in and say hello.

Stu
redreek(the stig)
CLUB Member

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, 17 February, 2011, 09:29:03 PM »

gas or air.
kanes lifted so quick with air I reackon the windsreen could pop out
WYKED1
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, 17 February, 2011, 10:28:19 PM »

Not totally sure but check back and you may find it looks like the car from minta that was on ebay recently
and think he sold it for $7000 from what I was told
mangolorry
Forum Member only

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, 17 February, 2011, 11:56:08 PM »

"the blue kit car behind the Eureka is a Meaurada"

Actually a Marauder. These were yet another 246 Dino lookalike produced in a suburb of Newcastle NSW, circa 1984/85. A few were made and then (as often happens) the whole thing sunk without trace.
Jase
Forum Member only

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, 27 February, 2011, 09:08:58 AM »

OK these cars are off to Ebay tomorrow

58 with Baja kit some clown cut the good end off but I think I can get it if you'd like to return it to a sedan have stock front gaurds too

58/59ish chop to vert blau good n solid if your into that

61 Rolling shell super solid

62 Deluxe metallic light blau good n solid driver needs minor gaurd n bonnet massage

66 Fasty Factory schwarz Sandblasted etch primed need a lot of work complete car in boxes though

69 Squareback need some rust repairs but not too bad complete car. Carbs needed work when parked

74 L Bug weiss custom car

Golf Body Mk1 roller

So if you're interested speak up now!

Others are either sold, under negotiation, or Im keeping  Tongue

Simon
PM sent mate  Wink
mr930
Forum Member only

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, 27 February, 2011, 10:28:48 AM »

Is the Beetle Ute for sale still?
Jase
Forum Member only