The Purvis Eureka Forum
Thursday, 25 April, 2024, 05:30:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NOW FOR SALE: white/black f4  (Read 10698 times)
tmerivale
« on: Tuesday, 01 February, 2011, 08:16:32 AM »

hi guys just after expression of interest. i was looking at fixing this one up and keeping it, but as i have had it since october 2009 and have done nothing with it (due to other projects) i am considering letting it slip away. its just sitting there doing nothing so if someone is seriously interested pm me and i will give you any information your after. the only thing i have bought for this is a set of really nice bathurst globes with centre caps, which suit it really well. i will sell these with the car OR only once the car has gone, strictly not before.

to see photos click this http://s480.photobucket.com/albums/rr166/eurekacarclub/Member%20Rides/Trev/#!cpZZ2QQtppZZ16  its on pages 2 and 3 and is the white and black one. the blue one was my dads and was sold back in the 70's. im looking for around 5 for it

if interested please pm me

trev
tmerivale
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, 03 February, 2011, 10:13:34 AM »

i forgot to add that it has previous victorian reg so it will be much easier to get her back on the road for the new buyer. sorry guys
tmerivale
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, 12 February, 2011, 12:27:51 PM »

OK...its time to go, so guys if your interested your more than welcome to fire away with questions, but its now up for sale. Reasonable offers considered. If offer is reasonable enough the globes will be going in the sale.
tmerivale
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, 13 February, 2011, 12:27:35 PM »

the blue one was my dads back in the 70's and the white over black one is mine which is the one up for sale. sorry for the confusion
ireek
Forum Member only

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, 13 February, 2011, 03:40:11 PM »

Hi

If you give people a price range you looking for and an idea of what work is needed, may get you more interest
tmerivale
« Reply #5 on: Monday, 14 February, 2011, 08:25:48 AM »

needs interior as in seats, gauges and harnesses, although it does have the dash.
when i bought it the guys did hot wire it to get it started as it doesnt have an ignition barrel and it started fine. i havent started it since though. it has a set of uglish rims although i have no idea what they are, but each to their own but i do have the csa globes which are 14" to go on it, which if i get what im after then they will go with it otherwise i will sell them privately. im after around 5,000 for it, but will accept reasonable offers as stated previously it has been registered in the past which means if you stick to a vw motor you dont need to worry about engineers which means big savings and headaches.

im not certain what size the motor is.

i cant imagine it would take much money to just get it on the road but that could blow out of proportion depending on how far you want to go with performance. if you leave it standard id imagine it would only be a few grand but as im not a mechanic i cant say for sure.
my plans for it when buying it was an animal pobjoy motor (not his standard 1916cc but a serious heap more power twin plugs and all) seriously built transaxle, suspension something like 90/10 (to freak out alot of quick cars lining up at the lights when i pass them on the back wheels) big brake kit. all enough to be flogging most cars on the street.

obviously my circumstances have changed and i am no longer willing to spend the approximately 30,000 on her that i was planning on but you dont need to go that far, the seats may only cost a couple of hundred each, gauges depending on what your after 400 hundred, harnesses maybe 2-300, perspex windows need to be replaced as they have a smokey look. that leaves a couple of grand for wiring and any other things that might need attention that i havent found.
tmerivale
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, 02 March, 2011, 12:05:58 PM »

i need the eureka gone, will take $4,500 with the bathurst globes. come on someone must be after a fun little project.
Mr Jedly
Forum Member only

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, 03 March, 2011, 05:34:42 PM »

pm sent   Cool
StuFarny
Forum Member only

« Reply #8 on: Friday, 04 March, 2011, 11:35:19 AM »

Where is the car currently located?

Thanks
Stu
tmerivale
« Reply #9 on: Friday, 04 March, 2011, 02:07:29 PM »

car is located in sunbury approximately 25kms north from the melbourne airport
tmerivale
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, 12 April, 2011, 11:49:12 AM »

my eureka is still for sale. if your not in melbourne and are worried about transport companies not interested in touching it i am willing to deliver/transport the car myself if necessary as far up as cairns or as far across as perth and anywhere in between.

email me or pm me if your interested

tmerivale@hotmail.com
tmerivale
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, 05 July, 2011, 05:04:36 AM »

still for sale will take $4,000 i need her gone
WebGoat
aka Paul Patton.
Administrator

Morph, Goat, Reek, whatever.....

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, 09 August, 2011, 01:50:41 AM »

Trev has also posted his white over black F4 on eBay.

Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170677262389

PP.

Caution: This product may contain nuts!
pep
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, 09 October, 2011, 09:12:11 AM »

give me a call pep 0433216222 i would be happy to take over your project
tmerivale
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, 12 October, 2011, 02:54:45 PM »

hi guys my eureka has been sold i should have said something a little earlier but i have been pretty busy and i ended up forgetting. sorry guys
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: