The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 26 April, 2024, 06:37:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB WEB SITE
http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eureka Register ad??  (Read 3911 times)
CyCo
CLUB Member

« on: Monday, 24 January, 2011, 03:16:32 PM »

I was looking through the latest copy of Unique Cars this arvo (Issue 319) and near the very end I noticed an ad that announces that the Australian Boss Registry (Mustangs, page 358) are updating their register and are inviting any owner of a Boss powered vehicle  to go to their site to register their cars.

Now I know ads cost money, but maybe not a bad idea for us? Might be a way of finding more cars out there. We're a smaller club, and a niche vehicle, but maybe an ad or two (Unique Cars, Complete Kit Car, VWA?) will help find more 'reeks, maybe even those being used as chook sheds.

Probably more something for the AGM, but wanted to post my thoughts before they disappeared. lol

Thoughts?

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, 27 January, 2011, 02:29:57 PM »

I realise we already have a register, I just thought about letting it be known to any and all 'reek owners that they can have their car be placed in the register, and they don't have to be/become a member if they don't want to. Thought it may help tracking down some of those hundreds that we don't know about.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: