The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 30 March, 2024, 01:34:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queensland Flood Appeal  (Read 5537 times)
WYKED1
« on: Thursday, 13 January, 2011, 12:27:59 PM »

We have all been watching the news and seen the devastion that is happening in Qld
I would like to put forward a request for our PECCA and forum members to please give a moments thought to families and our friends who are fighting for homes and their lives in this terrible situation
I would like to ask if you in our Eureka community would be willing to donate $10 or more if you can afford it
Remember the history of Eureka and lets gather together to help the only way we can
I know we did it for the Victorian Bushfire Appeal and I feel we need to do it again for this appeal
If you can deposit your donation into this account we will then send it all on from our family to the families that need it
Bendigo Bank
Acc Name : Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia Inc.
Acc no : 124933961
BSB : 633 000
reference QLD Floods
and our Treasurer will know what this is for
I would like to thank anyone who is in a position to help
James McLean
President
Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia
0403 179 269
Morris
CLUB Member

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, 13 January, 2011, 01:53:04 PM »

Hi James
Great idea, as one who was close to the Victorian fires I think Qld has far more problems than we had.
Morris
cruetoone
« Reply #2 on: Friday, 14 January, 2011, 05:24:30 AM »

it's a nightmare  up in Qld  i have seen the photo's on yahoo an wave fm 96.5 a wollongong station here in nsw is broadcasting it so realistic from residents as well from people who have lost loved one's from volunteers {SES}helping  it's a very emotional situation..

i wish every one in this predicament a heart felt ohh my lord from what i have heard an seen thus far...

hope you are safe in a secure location and no lives are lost take care guys an girls as well families too you as well...
WYKED1
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, 05 March, 2011, 12:22:00 PM »

The Flood Appeal Donations will close on the 20th 0f March
so if you can please try and dig in and give does not matter how much it will be very much appreciated by all.
we will then forward it to the right people
thanks in advance
james
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, 15 May, 2011, 03:56:14 PM »

On behalf of the President of the Purvis Eureka Car Club
To all Members Thanks for your support and here's their thanks.

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
WYKED1
« Reply #5 on: Monday, 16 May, 2011, 01:43:38 AM »

Thanks Phil for putting that up for all the members to read
we are a small club but I believe we have members with a big hearts
again thanks to all
james
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: