The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 29 March, 2024, 11:30:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FIND US ON FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/groups/purviseureka/

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: for sale turbo convertible eureka  (Read 6149 times)
mjm
Forum Member only

« on: Saturday, 11 December, 2010, 06:20:46 PM »

i have for sale my eureka lots of mods like fuel inj subaru turbo motor blow off and computer, dropped floor pan drivers side custom dash with heater and glove box pop up headlights supra steering columb new expensive lcd tv indash dvd player reverse camera gps this cost me heaps also had the car rewired and the dropped floor pan had to be fixed due to rough job i have spent lot $ since i purchased in QLD has mod plates car in Canberra i have spoken to both previous owners and they have stated the turbo and motor where recoed before i purchased i dont care if i sell or not this car is nice only selling to buy my dream countach replica this is my 3rd purvis and the best one i have owned i am asking $15,000 obo phone 0429128600

please note only issues with the car are steering problem at the moment will be fixed on sale car unreg since start 2010 selling unregistered and motor sometimes ticks may need new lifter will aslo get looked at i will be away over xmas period so please call if interested i have a few photoes not sure how to post them yet but i will keep trying.
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, 12 December, 2010, 10:29:20 AM »

Hi MJM,

Your car sounds familiar, would love to see photos of it. I suggest you upload the photos to PhotoBucket. If you haven't got a PhotoBucket account and don't want one, feel free to upload photos to the Club Account. You'll need to log into the account, Username; eurekacarclub Password; eureka. I suggest that once you log in, create a new folder/album for photos of your car.

Uploading the photos is fairly simple, just follow the prompts on PhotoBucket. Posting the photos once you've uploaded them is also fairly simple. Simply place your cursor over the photo and a 'pop up' window will appear. You want the IMG code, which is the last on the list. Click on that option and it should automatically copy the code for you. Then when you make a post here, you can either 'right click & paste', or you can use CTRL + V, both options will paste the code straight into your post for you.

Or if that's too much, let me know and I'll do it for you. Send the photos to nswcoordinator@eurekacarclub.com.au and I'll fix it up for you.

So you had two other 'reeks? What happened to them?

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

mjm
Forum Member only

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, 12 December, 2010, 12:59:03 PM »

hi thanks for the info i will give it a go my other previous eurekas where both f4 models one was white top half bottom black had gold wheels and was built by the factory i still have org paper work somewhere at home also had big stickers on both sides i owned it for around 5 years didnt want to sell but had no choice and the black one i was working at summernats and a guy waited for me in the car park for half the day to make me an offer never seen them again i have photoes but no scanner.

yes you would know the current one someone has posted a picture claiming they own it yellow with silver underneath i am not sure if i can say user names of persons who owned it previously but i found it on here and as stated only selling to buy countach replica found 2 for sale but if i dont get my price i will keep the eureka i have not seen any on the road in canberra.
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #3 on: Monday, 13 December, 2010, 03:28:16 AM »

Just noticed you have a folder up with photos, so here they are,

That's one of Teds old ones, you can tell by the filled in air intake up on the hips near the canopy.

As for the other two, there have been quite a few white/black 'reeks running around, and wheels change, so it could be anywhere. The black one at the Summernats, now there may be a possibility that it could be Simons. I have no idea where he bought it, but could have easily been at the 'nats. Was the roof glassed down and doors cut into the side of the roof? If so, that's Simon's (The Metalsmith) now.

I thought we had a member in Canberra, but I could be wrong.

Wink

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

The Metalsmith
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, 14 December, 2010, 10:47:57 AM »

I bought mine in Newcastle in '91 Cyc- baby.
                                                                    There's only ever been 2 reeks at the 'nats. Mine and a red one that had waaay more mods to it than any other reek I've seen to date. It had the roof glassed down solid and a V6 commodore donk in it. Haven't seen it again since then.

Simon

He's out there, somewhere, hoping to finish his reek before he's too old to drive it....
Agroeureka
CLUB Committee Member

Why does every part need a modification or paint

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, 14 December, 2010, 11:20:11 AM »

Hi
Mr S did it have rego?

Andrew

"Just add the blower it will be fine" he said

Then all hell broke loose with large amounts smoke
mjm
Forum Member only

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, 14 December, 2010, 01:10:10 PM »

hi CYCO thanks for adding the pics i have had a lot of people contacting me about my car last couple of days i am not sure if my old eureka is simons but i did sell it many many years ago to a guy who lived around newcastle i painted it gloss black it had a see through t top roof with a rotor motor didnt have doors like simon's i have met simon at summernats he was looking at one of my cars i entered many years ago it was a blown v8 datsun 260z purple he may not remember long time ago i told him i have a eureka at home i never entered my eureka's but i did drive them around in the old days they had the super cruze before it was stopped i was very lucky to have owned a eureka at 16 when i first got my licence.
The Metalsmith
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, 14 December, 2010, 10:04:40 PM »

Yes Andrew,
                   The reek in question was registered at the time. The owner had driven it down from Brisvegas for the 'nats.  And reek ownership at 16? There goes my record at 17...

Simon

He's out there, somewhere, hoping to finish his reek before he's too old to drive it....
Phantom_eureka
Forum Member only

« Reply #8 on: Monday, 20 December, 2010, 02:56:46 PM »

Hey i owned my reek when i was 16 aswell Tongue
cruetoone
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, 25 December, 2010, 04:16:20 AM »

i got mine late in life an sold it way too soon.. 8 years ownership.. Embarrassed
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: