The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 29 March, 2024, 03:27:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: .
WELCOME TO THE FORUM FOR THE PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB OF AUSTRALIA

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Black 'Turbo WRX' reek  (Read 6163 times)
CyCo
CLUB Member

« on: Saturday, 11 December, 2010, 09:57:15 AM »

Not on ebay but freeads.com.au. It's listed as being in Brisbane, complete and previously registered in QLD

Two photos included.

I'm thinking it's that 'racing developed' one we've seen listed on eBay a few times, and priced grater than the $6,000 we see here.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

cruetoone
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, 25 December, 2010, 04:21:24 AM »

this is one of the black eureka's i recall not sure the truck in the background looks familiar an the rims on a black leureka ook way too familiar..
jateureka
Forum Member only

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, 05 February, 2011, 02:45:38 AM »

This one is back up on eBay right now with auction ending in 7 days. Current bid is just over $2k with reserve not met
Was registered in QLD, still has sticker and number plate on rear, but guess this was before WRX motor was put in.
here is the blurb:

"if ever a ferrari and a lamborghini have a baby,    then this is it. car is complete but in sad condition needs a real good clean and going over. needs rewiring and minor mechs. all there. all body panels are straight as new. previous owner imported a crate subaru wrx turbo and is fitted. it will fire it like a rocketship. before my heart attack i thought about turning it into a drifter. it should suck in and spit out most performance cars. it is also the greatest chick magnet. they ask for rides. i have previously owned 2 they corner like slot cars and stop like you've hit a brick wall. power to weight ratio is right up there. check out other cars in my collection the wife is making me sell can arrange transport, shipping and i will agree to escrow [ pick any law firm in australia]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 02-Feb-11 at 18:23:43 AEDST, seller added the following information:

the car is not a 2000 model, i put that in because i didn't know its age. don't also know the mileage on wrx, except it was a jap crate import and they are usually very low clicks. also , ebay don;t have a category for cars with no doors. the roof is hydraulic. it lifts up, cantilevers forward , lets you slide into the recaro race seats and then lowers over you until it closes. like driving a formula 1 but with a roof
StReek
Forum Member only

The StReek

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, 05 February, 2011, 12:12:16 PM »

Has anyone seen the inside of this one?  Or the back end.  Is it original ?  Looks okay for a starter package....

StReek

There's no point applying the brakes when you're sliding on your roof...
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, 05 February, 2011, 02:33:51 PM »

You can find more photos here, and a lengthy discussion (that went of the rails a little.....lol), here.

Wink

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

The Metalsmith
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, 05 February, 2011, 11:24:12 PM »

My God,
              It's another complete hack job. What a shame. Why don't these people spend a second or two to think anymore? (sigh)

Simon

He's out there, somewhere, hoping to finish his reek before he's too old to drive it....
Agroeureka
CLUB Committee Member

Why does every part need a modification or paint

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, 06 February, 2011, 12:02:53 AM »

Hi

Thinking and planing is a lost art

Try running a construction site /Day care

My projects are on hole due to work with most of my time at work taken up with workers that start there conversations with an excuse why they cant do there job but could do mine and its my fault.

Andrew

"Just add the blower it will be fine" he said

Then all hell broke loose with large amounts smoke
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, 06 February, 2011, 02:20:58 AM »

My God,
              It's another complete hack job. What a shame. Why don't these people spend a second or two to think anymore? (sigh)

Simon

Not quite, this is a car we already know about.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Mr Jedly
Forum Member only

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, 26 February, 2011, 02:27:25 PM »

http://www.tradingpost.com.au/Automotive/Classic-Unique-Cars/Hot-Custom-Street-Cars/AdNumber=TP004075879?BackToResult=true&AdOnTop=

back on sale here at the trading post.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: