The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 20 April, 2024, 04:40:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB WEB SITE
http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Very ! competative insurance !  (Read 5353 times)
StReek
Forum Member only

The StReek

« on: Wednesday, 01 December, 2010, 02:17:03 PM »

Hey all, just to let you know that I was put on to Lumleys insurance by a friend and received an "Extremely Competative" !!!!! quote for both of my cars.  Not too many stipulations, garaged overnight at home address.  No driver's under 25 years and less than 4000 km per year was all..

I strongly suggest those of you not using Lumleys, contact them and get a quote.  I can't pay for mine quick enough.

If you are interested, send me a message and I will gie you the e-mail address of the guy at Lumleys who helped me.

Good Luck,

StReek

There's no point applying the brakes when you're sliding on your roof...
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, 01 December, 2010, 03:18:37 PM »

Better than Shannons? Eureka, Camry and home contents (not the house, I'm renting) comes to around $1,000 per year. What about the one free windscreen per year, do Lumley do something like that?

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

StReek
Forum Member only

The StReek

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, 01 December, 2010, 03:32:13 PM »

I'm not going to talk dollars but seriously, very inexpensive policies.  I've just been looking at the agreement they E-mailed me late today.   Still can't believe it....

Regarding windscreens, they will put $1000 towards a windscreen per year.....

Each policy has a $250 excess but that's it...

StReek...

There's no point applying the brakes when you're sliding on your roof...
Stuart
Forum Member only

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, 03 February, 2011, 03:09:45 PM »

Couldn't agree more with the thumbs up you've given LSV Insurance - I've been with them since the day I bought my Eureka. Streets ahead of the competition. Make sure you ask to have salvage rights - that way if your car is written off (hope it never happens), you get to keep the pieces and hopefully can re-build.

Stuart
Iama Ardfark
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, 05 March, 2011, 09:39:26 AM »

Thanks for putting me on to this...never went with Shannons as they wouldn't go the value. Lumleys doubled the Shannons max offer on value, at well under $300. I have salvage rights, and am the nominated repairer. Never had a Reekcident, but it is nice to feel that there is some protection
Thanks again
Phil

Wadya mean I CAN'T work on the Reek today ??
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: