The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 29 March, 2024, 03:57:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FIND US ON FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/groups/purviseureka/

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eureka Value  (Read 4787 times)
CyCo
CLUB Member

« on: Tuesday, 30 November, 2010, 03:04:05 PM »

Now I know this has been talked about before here, but it's tended to be in other topics. Also I know it can easily get a bit heated over this subject, so lets try and play nice.   Wink

Ok, so sunday I was watching the ARC (Australian Rally Championship) on telly, and they kept having these ads pop up about trading in your car. You send them a text message, containing Model, Make, Colour & KLMs. I eventually got curious, so I sent a text something like, 1984 Purvis Eureka, 180,000klm (really, who knows?), Red.

Eventually I got a call back later in the afternoon about my query about trading in my 'reek. He said that they're getting very rare, and depending on condition, he'd value it from about $7,000 to about $14,000. That would be as a trade in, obviously if you were looking for cash, I bet they'd offer somewhat less.

It might be interesting to do this again in a year or two, see if it increases or decreases.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

barsted
CLUB Member

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, 26 February, 2011, 11:42:08 AM »

When I first regoed my Eureka, Shannons offered to insure for $9000 sight unseen and upped it to $15,000 with photo's supplied, even with no carpet and a bog standard engine.

Ted

CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, 26 February, 2011, 03:26:49 PM »

Hmm, really? They've never even asked me for photos.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: