The Purvis Eureka Forum
Wednesday, 24 April, 2024, 10:40:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB WEB SITE
http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STUD'S Birthday  (Read 7841 times)
WYKED1
« on: Tuesday, 09 November, 2010, 09:16:46 AM »

Well Trevor arranged a mystery cruise for the Adelaide members then promptly threw me in to be the leader to an unknown destination for a BBQ and drinks.we finally made it to the destination after some tricky parking that I was given !@#$$ about, but they later understood why.
A great time was had by all, even though the party was gate crashed by a figure some may think looks like a person from a T.V. show.
you will have to wait for Pussy to put up the video (in case you have forgotten me and Technology don't mix well so anything put for you to view has to be done by others smarter than me)
Paul will I hope get the video up shortly for you to see who gate crashed the stud's big moment.
Thankyou to Julie (STUDS BOSS)and of course to Trevor for a wonderful experience had by all
P.S. I have discovered some new Talent I may well put on the Agenda for entertainment at Mildura
if I don't receive an enormous amount of money not to sing with Iain.
regards
james
The Green Reek
CLUB Member

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, 09 November, 2010, 11:21:23 AM »

We had a great time thanks Stud and Julie and congrats.
Just a shame we had to leave so quickly for the trip back to Vic.
Peter
 Grin

Aw. You used so many big words that even the little ones are confusing!
Racer93
Forum Member only

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, 09 November, 2010, 01:29:20 PM »

Liz & I had a great day also, Thanks Trev & Julie for a memorable day. As for the forth coming video of the day,
it should be up in the next day or so. Due to this being a family club, i have to do alot of editing, and the best
i can do will still be a 15+ rating once done.As for James & Iain's singing, hmmmmm........ i will leave it in and let
you guys decide for yourself whether james & iain should entertain us a Mildura.

Regards
Paul
cruetoone
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, 10 November, 2010, 04:13:03 AM »

don't edit too much i could use a good laugh ... Wink ohh an happy birthday stud..
StReek
Forum Member only

The StReek

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, 10 November, 2010, 09:13:26 AM »

We were bitterly dissapointed that we couldn't come.  Sorry Studly and many happy returns.  If there's Karaoke at Mildura, count me in (as a judge that is).  Glad to hear all had a good day.  We look forward to seeing you all soon.

One is on the road and the other isn't far off.  Next 2 weeks I hope and we'll be terrorising the hills roads again over summer.

All the best all.....     REEK ON.

S t R e e k   .  .      . 

There's no point applying the brakes when you're sliding on your roof...
Racer93
Forum Member only

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, 14 November, 2010, 07:45:05 AM »

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay , like i said,there is a lot of editing. Here is the links.
The first one is ... The Stud & The Stig finally meet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKdRgJs2t38

The second clip will be whether you guys want James & Iain entertaining you in Mildura.........you decide!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybyS2cITaek

Regards
Paul
StReek
Forum Member only

The StReek

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, 14 November, 2010, 12:54:17 PM »

Amazing, unbelievable, unforgettable.  Well done all ...  Lovely to see Alan again and he looks well.....  That was some nice singing and I
should know....  well done Ian and James....   I think a Karaoke night at Mildura next year should be considered seriously....

Many happy returns to the Stud.......... 

See you all soon, I hope....  Dodgy will be on the road this week....  Luv to all.... 

StReek...................

There's no point applying the brakes when you're sliding on your roof...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: