The Purvis Eureka Forum
Wednesday, 01 May, 2024, 05:56:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2011 NATIONAL MEET PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB of AUSTRALIA  (Read 101880 times)
Dennis_B
Forum Member only

« Reply #60 on: Thursday, 03 November, 2011, 10:17:43 AM »

Can't wait to see some pictures from the Track Day Smiley
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #61 on: Thursday, 03 November, 2011, 03:31:15 PM »

OK OK

Here's a few pics from my collection.
Will up-load more at another time

http://photobucket.com/2011natmeet

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #62 on: Thursday, 03 November, 2011, 03:51:29 PM »

A little taster

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
StReek
Forum Member only

The StReek

« Reply #63 on: Thursday, 03 November, 2011, 03:53:56 PM »

The pics look great Phil, do we just click on the 'UPLOAD' button and go from there.  Do we need to re-size the pics to a certain limit???

StReek.

There's no point applying the brakes when you're sliding on your roof...
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #64 on: Thursday, 03 November, 2011, 04:35:40 PM »

If you are logged in as the Club, yes just hit up-load.
If you are already in the Album the pics will go there.
If not you can select where they go. Put Nat pics in the Nat pics folder. police
No you don't need to re-size pics in this environment, just up-load as they are. Grin

WYKED1
« Reply #65 on: Friday, 04 November, 2011, 09:46:25 AM »

We had two professional photograhers taking pic at Mildura once they put their pics up on their site I will put a link up for you to view
Thats not to say that the pics that are being put up now are no good far from it they are excellent
only one thing wrong with them  Huh?
I am having withdrawal symptoms just looking at them  laugh
coming home is nice after all the effort to arrange these events but let me tell you it leaves a very sad  Sad and empty feeling until the next time we meet up with the fantastic members of the
Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia

roll on Bathurst cant wait

best wishes to all who made the effort to attend hope you all had a good time

james
PS any issues ring STUD he made me do the stupid things (oh to be a puppet)  Grin
INSTRO
CLUB Member

« Reply #66 on: Saturday, 05 November, 2011, 09:16:02 AM »

Had a great first meeting , enjoyed the whole lot. Neck still sore , hope Paul's is better than mine.
After driving back for 10 hours in Dweeby , the old Hilux seamed so slow to finish the trip home. Many thanks to all.
                                                                   Richard.

The Mighty Morhin' Eureka Rangers!
(Be afraid, be very afraid   )
WYKED1
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, 08 November, 2011, 09:51:48 AM »

Here is a another link supplied by the photographer at the race track
he will let me know when the article is finished
but here are some of the pics
http://www.carsaroundadelaide.com/Hidden_Pages_around_Adelaide/Purvis_Trackside.html

james  Grin
WYKED1
« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, 08 November, 2011, 12:41:51 PM »

If anyone else has some pics or movies can you please upload them so we can relive some of the weekend
if you have any problems
leave a message for CYCO  Roll Eyes and he will get in touch to help you

Like that CYCO  Grin your'e now on the committee and the goto man for this kinda stuff if they wait for me to help we will have had the 2015 national meet and still have no pics or movies  Whistle

thanks Richard

james
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, 08 November, 2011, 01:43:42 PM »

That reminds me.
I did not up-load my shots from the Sunday Track.

So just done that (78mb)

All on the photobucket account here http://photobucket.com/2011natmeet

But here's another teaser

CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #70 on: Tuesday, 08 November, 2011, 02:36:18 PM »

Man there are some awesome photos!! Out of the ones by Tony, I particularly like the one of Morris hitting the corner;

Go Morris!

If anyone else has some pics or movies can you please upload them so we can relive some of the weekend
if you have any problems
leave a message for CYCO  Roll Eyes and he will get in touch to help you

Like that CYCO  Grin your'e now on the committee and the goto man for this kinda stuff if they wait for me to help we will have had the 2015 national meet and still have no pics or movies  Whistle

thanks Richard

james

I don't mind at all James. You probably haven't noticed , but I often offer to help people who have trouble uploading and posting their photos. 

Wink

Now I just have to pull my finger out and upload my photos!!  lol

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

WYKED1
« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, 08 November, 2011, 10:22:56 PM »

Richard

I notice Wink and it has been appreciated by me and the members you have helped  Grin
regards
james
ozcarstuff
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #72 on: Wednesday, 09 November, 2011, 08:54:05 AM »

Hi Guys,

I have added a few photos from Mildura to my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/classiccarphotography) and just over 50 images to my website (www.classiccarphotography.com.au).  All images on the website are for sale and I have created a special "package" deal of 2 8x12 metallic prints for the price of 1.  Just add your first selected image to the Shopping Cart and look for "Package".  I'm sure that you will be able to work things out from there!

I have a few more photos that are probably more suitable for the photobucket account and will have a go at uploading them now that Cyco has given me some instructions.

Cheers

Tony Shaw

Dennis_B
Forum Member only

« Reply #73 on: Wednesday, 09 November, 2011, 03:01:05 PM »

Thanks Tony.... Plenty of awesome pictures of the Black Reek Smiley
ozcarstuff
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #74 on: Thursday, 10 November, 2011, 12:03:14 AM »

Thanks Dennis,

Obviously I was able to take more photos of the cars that spent most time out on the track so there are more photos of some cars than others.  Glad you like the photos!

Cheers ....  Tony

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: