The Purvis Eureka Forum
Wednesday, 17 April, 2024, 06:51:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FIND US ON FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/groups/purviseureka/

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cruise Night  (Read 5232 times)
Racer93
Forum Member only

« on: Thursday, 23 September, 2010, 02:02:22 PM »

Hi All,

If there is anybody interested, we have been invited to cruise with the Street Machine Assoc. Of SA.
The Cruise is on Saturday Night 25th Sept. 7.00pm at the Marion Shopping Centre by KFC,
If anyone interested let me know.

Cheers

Paul
The Metalsmith
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, 23 September, 2010, 09:49:18 PM »

Whoa.
           The Street Machine Assoc. of anywhere in Oz is the best group of car freaks outright to be involved with. If they're inviting us to anything, I urge all SA reekers to make an attempt to be there.

These guys are the driving force behind the street machine movement and have considerable pull with the government/RTA/legislation makers. For them to even invite us ( a kit car club) is a complete surprize.

Times are still changing!

Simon

He's out there, somewhere, hoping to finish his reek before he's too old to drive it....
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #2 on: Friday, 24 September, 2010, 01:33:23 PM »

We made the connection with them by showing our Reeks at their last Show n Shine late last year and Paul (racer) has made a point of continuing the relationship.

We have yet to attend a run, on mass, but yeh would be good. Maybe later this year

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: