The Purvis Eureka Forum
Thursday, 25 April, 2024, 12:59:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB WEB SITE
http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Qld Eureka for sale.  (Read 13519 times)
Dean
« on: Saturday, 07 August, 2010, 09:32:29 AM »

cruetoone
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, 10 November, 2010, 04:30:25 AM »

no offense mate but average joe's are dreamers like me included i wish i had the dollars  for your reek an a garage to put it in maybe in the next life i will be more fortunate...

i would of said no time wasters or tyre kickers less too offend...
cruetoone
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, 13 November, 2010, 05:53:51 AM »

offend me no way i was just reading and thought of people in my own current situation i was also venting for those who buy on ebay ...
how does the phrase go you catch more with honey than vinegar... Wink

hey at the end of the day i can also relate to what you just said... I would just like it sold (as is) and move on.
i guess we all live in the same situations at one point...

but like an addiction you just can't move on i have been here 2 years since selling my pride an joy i just hope you find a buyer soon an you don't lose the house you have your eye on...

Dean
« Reply #3 on: Monday, 10 January, 2011, 03:36:36 PM »

Price drop.  Go to carsales.com.au and type in INKJET or EUREKA to find the ad.

$15000

Dean

0402 327 383
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #4 on: Monday, 10 January, 2011, 04:27:15 PM »

Yours is listed twice on Carsales.com.au, once for $29,990 and once for $19,950. Can't see a listing for it at $15,000. I'd suggest deleting the ads on carsales.com.au you don't want up, or you're just going to scare off any potential buyers.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Dean
« Reply #5 on: Monday, 10 January, 2011, 11:24:05 PM »

Thanks for the advice Cyco.

One of the Eureka's on carsles.com.au is from Victoria (the $20000 one) and has been there for over a year that I know of.  The other is mine.

My advert was edited late last night, but as yet carsales hasn't given me an email to advise that the ad has been updated on their website.  They normally do this next business day which should be this morning

(edit: now updated http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=9678210&keywords=inkjet&tsrc=allcarhome&__Ntk=CarAll&__Nne=15&__Dx=mode matchany&__D=inkjet&silo=1011&seot=1&__sid=12B73CA8DB5D&__N=1216 1246 1247 1252 1282&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__Qpb=true&__Ntx=mode matchallpartial&Cr=0&__Ntt=inkjet&trecs=1 ).

I posted the information here on the Eureka forum to see if the 3 people who made enquiries before Christmas are still around (my old phone died and I don't have their saved #'s anymore).  That way they could take advantage of my decision to drop the price.

The price drop will hopefully get someone genuinely interested.  My decision has been made as I now have 4 kids going to a private special school here in Brisbane this year and the fees will be due at the end of January. So it's either get rid of the Eureka or sell kidney.  

Besides that, with a stuffed back, it's no fun getting in or out of the reek nowadays.  Not as young as I used to be and that isn't going to change.

Thanks,

Dean
0402 327 383
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, 11 January, 2011, 08:59:23 AM »

Ah, that's what I get for posting late at night. I thought they were both the same car.  lol

Dean's Reek.

I can see why you need to sell, 4 kids in a special private school. That can't come cheap.

Best of luck Dean.

Wink

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Dean
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, 15 January, 2011, 09:21:21 AM »

I have been offered $12k for the car from someone on Carsales.com.  If anyone from the forum isn't in a position to make a better offer by Sunday night it looks like I'll sell it.

Another option is to wreck the car.  Sell off the major parts for reasonable prices.  Gearbox, wheels, chassis, turbo rotary, haltec dash, haltech ecu, radiator system, roof, electric lifters, brakes, Full Queensland rego papers,  Body panels, etc etc.  Sort of like eating the Elephant: In small pieces. 

I understand that a lot of people who love Eurekas don't have large amounts of money to spend on their toys in one hit.  But over a period of years will end up spending a lot more than they intended in small lots.

Anyway, just some thoughts as the school holidays end in a week and my dreaded fees are due.

Dean
0402 327 383
cruetoone
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, 16 January, 2011, 12:46:55 PM »

hey Dean ..
don't wreck the car  Angry  take the 12 k that's a good price i can't remember how much you payed i only remember you did say..
win or lose you are making a sale ..thats all that counts..
but at the end of day  don't wreck the car...Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
no more of that talk it would would kill everbody here on the forum if you did ..
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #9 on: Monday, 17 January, 2011, 03:07:29 AM »

Calm down Dave, he's not talking about destroying the 'reek, just breaking it down into pieces for sale. It's an common enough occurance in the car scene.

Hope you get a sale Dean.

Smiley

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Dean
« Reply #10 on: Monday, 17 January, 2011, 07:34:47 AM »

Thanks all.
cruetoone
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, 18 January, 2011, 12:41:29 AM »

why do people say that ... i am so calm bundy rum has the opposite effect... i am hip to to the whole rebirthing scene in cars i didn't mind that the freedom screen was of help to complete another car.. Cool
hope the sale went well last night Dean..
jacko
Forum Member only

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, 18 January, 2011, 06:30:03 AM »

Hope it went well too Dean

I would love to own a machine like that..
at least I can rest  now its sold!

my quest  continues                    regards Jacko
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: