The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 30 March, 2024, 12:00:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FIND US ON FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/groups/purviseureka/

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NSW Meet  (Read 21409 times)
bazza
Forum Member only

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, 27 October, 2011, 06:10:13 AM »

hi i just brought a euraka 2 weeks ago and just saw your metting plans and would like to know when and where when possible in other words  count me in.   

cheers
The Metalsmith
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, 27 October, 2011, 07:20:41 AM »

Heya Bazza,
                   Welcome to the fever pitch insanity which is normal this time of year. Our AGM this year is at Mildura. It changes from year to year. You are most welcome to come and join us, with or without your Eureka (reek) preferably with! Most of us will be leaving our respective states this Friday morning (28th) and meeting up at the Aquarius Apartments in Mildura, which is our base of operations for the weekend.

I guessing your leaving from NSW. If you want to meet up somewhere along the way to cruise together, call me soon on 0417 997 908. Alternately you may want to talk to James, our club President, about the weekend on 0403 179 269.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Simon

He's out there, somewhere, hoping to finish his reek before he's too old to drive it....
CyCo

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, 27 October, 2011, 02:43:02 PM »

Hey Bazza. If you can come along, I'd say you're more than welcome. I'm sure we could probably find you somewhere to sleep, probably should tank to James about that. Out meet starts this friday arvo, and goes through to sunday evening. Some people make tracks then, or leave on the monday morning to head off home.

I'm traveling down with Darren (The Stig), we're leaving tomorrow morning and making a 2 day trip there and back. It's around a 16 hour drive from my place near Gosford to Mildura including fuel/rest/lunch stops. Doing it over a two day run makes it a nice relaxing cruise.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

bazza
Forum Member only

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, 29 December, 2011, 01:30:08 AM »

I am looking for  fiberglass elephane ears  to buy if you can  cheers 

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: