The Purvis Eureka Forum
Thursday, 25 April, 2024, 01:28:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB WEB SITE
http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: May Dinner Night  (Read 5824 times)
WYKED1
« on: Monday, 12 April, 2010, 01:06:57 AM »

We just had a great night at the Birkenhead Tavern and we will be arranging a club run there on a nice day so we can all park along the river front and watch our cars from where we eat very nice looking spot with the new bridge in the background thanks Kiaja.

Now for May everyone check their diaries for the 1st of May on the Saturday night
I will be ringing the Buckingham Arms in North Adelaide to see if they can fit us in if not I will be getting another venue stay tuned and be safe.

james
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #1 on: Monday, 12 April, 2010, 06:09:23 AM »

Sorry I missed it guys n gals.
I did forget to advise that I had another engagement Saturday.

I will also take this as an opportunity to advise that I will not make any event in SA on the first May either.
Chances are I will hopefully be catching up with shonko, so, philinsa will become phil2inqld

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
WYKED1
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, 17 April, 2010, 10:41:36 AM »

Ok

I have so far got response from 18 people so if your reading this please sms me so I can book
james
StReek
Forum Member only

The StReek

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, 18 April, 2010, 12:12:21 PM »

Sorry guys, gotta work the next seven weekends in a row on a task force gig and won't be in Adelaide.....

I'll get to one later in the year.  Have a ball and don't talk about me...  Smiley

Dodgy tells me she'll be there.......will TXT James but if you talk to him Phil, pass it on pls.

S t R e e k   .  .      . 

There's no point applying the brakes when you're sliding on your roof...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: