The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 19 April, 2024, 09:39:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB WEB SITE
http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here's a puppy  (Read 6940 times)
The Metalsmith
PECCoA MEMBER

« on: Friday, 02 April, 2010, 08:09:24 AM »

OOooo,
            Got sent this from Ebay. Looks like a PL 30 or an F4.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120550786058&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:AU:1123

Not a baddy! Note: Motul doesn't make exhausts and I'm yet to drive a reek that truly handles like a Porsche! He's added air conditioning, and climate control as well as tilt steering so be advised.

Simon

He's out there, somewhere, hoping to finish his reek before he's too old to drive it....
StReek
Forum Member only

The StReek

« Reply #1 on: Friday, 02 April, 2010, 08:59:44 AM »

The pics don't show too much.  Lots still to do on it but a nice starter pack.  No info about the lifters and no look at the inside of it so can't see what's needed there...... would like a closer look at it though....

S t R e e k   .  .      . 

There's no point applying the brakes when you're sliding on your roof...
tmerivale
« Reply #2 on: Friday, 02 April, 2010, 10:01:23 AM »

this one was put up only a few weeks ago by web goat but was advertised in the trading post. i believe he has been trying to sell it for a little while cause resin had put it up before that too.

just wondering if it was close by, how many of you guys would consider this one if you guys didnt already have your reeks?

im a little skeptical on this one.
The Metalsmith
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #3 on: Friday, 02 April, 2010, 10:30:35 AM »

Heya Tom,
                As standard, I'm the same as the rest of the reek club: I'll check out a reek for sale whenever I can. This one's a little out of my checking distance range though. As for buying worthiness, this is another one I'd be seriously considering.

Simon

He's out there, somewhere, hoping to finish his reek before he's too old to drive it....
cruetoone
« Reply #4 on: Friday, 02 April, 2010, 11:22:28 AM »

simon i am sure our brisvegas counterparts will look at it for you ... Wink Wink  but at 8 an half ouch you should of considered mine  Smiley dabnabit i should of went on ebay ... i wouldv'e been rich .. Afro
ahh haa guys april fools ...
private sales are the best cause you can sell it to club guys who are giving it a much need makeover  i'm so happy for the buyer ... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #5 on: Friday, 02 April, 2010, 01:38:27 PM »

Yeah I remember this one, it's the one with the 300kph wheels. I'd tread carefully with this one.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

34hup
Forum Member only

« Reply #6 on: Friday, 02 April, 2010, 03:46:46 PM »

I am not sure about the wheel stand claim either. Maybe I just haven't been around long enough. But its fixed now with a bonnet scoop.......amazing and it also had an added bonus of making it handle like a Porsche. Developed by Purvis Eureka Race Team. I gotta have one of these.
The Metalsmith
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #7 on: Friday, 02 April, 2010, 11:01:04 PM »

Mine was on the verge of lifting the fronts with it's old donk.
                                                                                   I'd swear Dragan's rotor-reek would lift the front too if he gave it full curry. I don't think wheelstands in a reek are unbelievable.

Simon

tmerivale
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, 03 April, 2010, 09:06:28 AM »

was that with your kent cosworth engine with the single sideplate bat
The Metalsmith
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, 03 April, 2010, 10:43:07 AM »

Yes mate.

tmerivale
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, 03 April, 2010, 10:49:29 AM »

probably just dreaming but id love to have enough hp to raise them front wheels when im done, not too often but every so often Smiley
cruetoone
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, 04 April, 2010, 09:43:03 AM »

lucky you said engine cause kent cosworth sounds like a baseball player with a single sideplate bat.. Tongue

i agree dragan's reek has enough chirp to make ya see god or at least say it... Grin Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: