The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 29 March, 2024, 09:23:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Orange Eureka in the Blue Mountains?  (Read 8510 times)
mrtomt
Forum Member only

« on: Tuesday, 30 March, 2010, 04:05:11 AM »

Hi list,
My wife just cam home & told me there was a Eureka driving around just up the road.
Does anyone know of an orange car in the Blue Mountains?
Cheers,
Tom
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, 30 March, 2010, 04:10:20 AM »

Not that I know of. Unless it was Anthony from up Newcastle way going for a long drive, his is orange. He may have even sold it.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

cruetoone
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, 30 March, 2010, 07:32:31 AM »

a hint of a rego plate would be the clincher... Wink Wink could this be it.. Smiley
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/cycoholic/Tuggerah%202009%20Show%20and%20Shine/MADSSSwanseaFed2009004.jpghttp://
ireek
Forum Member only

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, 30 March, 2010, 09:16:57 AM »

Not fair another orange one in nsw. Angry
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, 30 March, 2010, 02:05:15 PM »

Not fair another orange one in nsw. Angry

Hey, I was going to paint mine orange before you did. Don't worry, the colour scheme has changed. But it's a secret.   Wink

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

cruetoone
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, 30 March, 2010, 03:15:55 PM »

ireek sometimes people people confuse orange for red i've heard it said ... Wink like when people run a red light an say it was orange... Tongue
tmerivale
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, 31 March, 2010, 02:44:41 PM »

but dave that light was honestly orange, then i shut my eyes floored it and, well i never saw it turn red so it must have still been orange Tongue  Wink
cruetoone
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, 31 March, 2010, 03:26:52 PM »

hey trev it also applies to another scenario i just can't think of from a conversation from work but there's a eureka going around the shoalhaven that is meant to be red but i'm thinking orange now ..so this orange reek could be the mystery reek from the blue mountains was up in the area on a road trip... Grin
tmerivale
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, 01 April, 2010, 01:13:46 PM »

yeah but i like to jokingly tease Smiley
cruetoone
« Reply #9 on: Friday, 02 April, 2010, 11:06:10 AM »

a joke it was kind of insane i thought it was life lesson was don't speed cause travelling through blind could cause a huge crash for people going through green.... Undecided Afro
tmerivale
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, 03 April, 2010, 09:36:23 AM »

to be serious i agree 100% i had some clown sitting up my clacker one time late at night, then all of a sudden they decided to over take me on my left which is where the cars were meant to park but none were there at the time then he came to the red light stopped looked both ways, then drove straight through the red light! i couldnt believe my eyes. i USED to speed all the time, but would never think of doing that, i couldnt even bring myself to do that. i struggle to even cross lanes through an empty roundabout, it upsets me when i do it. lol, somethings im just really fussy about.
cruetoone
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, 04 April, 2010, 09:19:07 AM »

tale gaters are the worst probly because the person in front drives a tad slow for them maybe because he didn't want to turn left at those light's that are marked turn left with care after stopping... Grin
no one under stands roundabouts i hear ya on that i had a lady cut me off in a roundabout while she was chatting on a mobile... Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: