The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 20 April, 2024, 01:16:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Great Day Out  (Read 4030 times)
StReek
Forum Member only

The StReek

« on: Sunday, 28 March, 2010, 02:36:40 PM »

Nice to have the StReek back  home and what a great day to have it out...   We took both Reeks out for lunch today and it was an added bonus to see B1 (Ian) and Mrs B1 (Virginia) riding their beautiful motor cycles with the Easy Riders Club around the fabulous Adelaide Hills.  We got lots of attention today with a couple of people literally screeching to a halt as they were driving past to get out and take photo's of the cars.  You all know what that's like but I never get sick of it.     Anyway.   Just wanted to let you all know... Keep on driving them Reeks....  See you all soon I hope.....  Be well.....

S t R e e k   .  .      . 

There's no point applying the brakes when you're sliding on your roof...
cruetoone
« Reply #1 on: Monday, 29 March, 2010, 05:30:39 PM »

it's great to hear you guys had a great day out in the hill's  Smiley thats the best feeling having people photograph the car an ask questions i got alot of fond memory's of that an i never  got sick of the attention  Grin an no i am not an attention seeker much  Tongue but driving an every day car is not the same as driving a eureka or any sportscar for that matter so if any one has never had that feeling they don't comprehend .. Wink Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: