The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 26 April, 2024, 10:25:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB WEB SITE
http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: roof in movie  (Read 6278 times)
redreek(the stig)
CLUB Member

« on: Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 08:01:28 AM »

hi all
I was watching a movie this morning on austar called "Soldier" with Kurt russell in it and about 50 mins in when he's sitting in a big pipe thats in a scrap heap there's a roof of a sterling next to him.
the things you notice.
..Darren
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 08:50:29 AM »

I've seen that movie, but I didn't see the roof. Mind you, there's plenty of scrap heaps in that movie.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 09:13:44 AM »

Is this it here?

At 6:16, just right and below of the pipe (diagonally lower right of Russell) there's the roof. You can see what looks to be a dark shape, which is the window, which makes the roof 'standing' on the rear edge of the roof. It may even be the rear window tunnel and rear deck of a Stirling just slightly lower right of the roof too.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

redreek(the stig)
CLUB Member

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 09:51:00 AM »

8:28 is a better longer shot,it may not be but it may have been modified,it has the hole for the top latch ,i was looking at the dino rear end when i noticed the roof but it was that quick i was'nt 100% sure if it was a sterling or not but it's dam close.
...darren
cruetoone
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 10:29:59 AM »

your not going to believe whats on you utube.... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 01:09:00 PM »

8:28 is a better longer shot,it may not be but it may have been modified,it has the hole for the top latch ,i was looking at the dino rear end when i noticed the roof but it was that quick i was'nt 100% sure if it was a sterling or not but it's dam close.
...darren

Ah, you're right, that's a much better look. Must admit I didn't let it play through last time, saw the first bit and assumed that was all there was. lol

And I think you're right with that other piece too, looks like a Dino kit in there as well. 

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

cruetoone
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 02:42:25 PM »

out of all the movies i have seen it had the best story and as for seeing a sterling or a dino sorry guy's all i could see was a great movie .... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: