The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 20 April, 2024, 05:07:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FIND US ON FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/groups/purviseureka/

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom Kit Car Mag  (Read 12641 times)
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, 11 May, 2011, 02:25:29 PM »

OK Guy's n Gals

Latest Issue of CUSTOM KIT CAR out now  Grin
You will need to subscribe of course. Cheesy

Top article on Us. Thanks to James & "The STUD" aka Treasurer/ Trevor
A 6 page spread on the Eureka Nat Meet, (gee's those pics look familiar Trev, particularly the last one   Roll Eyes )

Seems, due to the slow down of the economy etc, it was decided that fewer issues will need to be produced at the moment, but every subscriber will still recieve their 6 issues regardless of when they hit the street. Therefore there was no issue for Jan/March.

But you can all change that by buying a copy or two and/or subscribe. It will at least ensure it continues.

Latest news is that it will still be available at News agencies, but only select one's, (not sure which he means), so there's still hope.

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, 11 May, 2011, 02:54:32 PM »

Thanks for the heads up. I can't remember if my subscriptions up. I'll have to email them and find out. lol

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: