The Purvis Eureka Forum
Wednesday, 17 April, 2024, 03:54:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: .
WELCOME TO THE FORUM FOR THE PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB OF AUSTRALIA

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reek for sale  (Read 3503 times)
Leroy88
« on: Friday, 12 February, 2010, 07:16:04 AM »

Hey Guys
I have a eureka i need to sell sadly i have decided to bite the bullet bought it a while back and havent had time or the money to do a thing with it, it seems such a waste.
i think it is 73 it was a targa but the previous owner put a citroen windscreen on it and threw out the old targa top. need a bit of tlc  not bad condition though was registered in qld and i have a folder full of every dollar ever spent on it.
if you would like any info on it email me at fauntleroy@live.com.au and i can send you what ever you need including pictures.
not entirely sure what its worth so any reasonable offer considered.
thanks
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #1 on: Friday, 12 February, 2010, 07:25:05 AM »

Welcome Leroy. Grin
Although it looks like we will only be seeing you for a short time. Sad
It is unfortunate to have to sell, but I guess could be fortunate for someone else of course. Undecided

You have come to the right place. Grin
It would be good if you were able to put a pic here (just click on the additional options at the bottom of the post). It would give you a quick idea of opinions and sale
 Wink
Regards

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
cruetoone
« Reply #2 on: Friday, 12 February, 2010, 10:15:00 AM »

welcome to the forum...
shame you have to sell your reek..but if you don't we are great bunch here always pointing people in the right direction to make a reeking great car ... Grin

ahh threw out the targa roof people are always screaming for them
a citronen windscreen now that's a unique reek.. Grin we all await the photo's
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: