The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 30 March, 2024, 12:27:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: my eureka f4  (Read 5473 times)
sassy
« on: Wednesday, 03 February, 2010, 01:20:05 PM »

its about time my quest on rebuilding my eureka is nearly here and need help with it all ill bee starting roughly in 6 months so need a hand especially because i have a time limit because it is a year 12 major project. i am located in western Sydney NSW so anyone who has any knowledge with wiring, respray, interior retriming i will be delighted to speak to them and would prefer someone to give me a hand with registrating the vehicle aswell.

cheers
cruetoone
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, 03 February, 2010, 03:18:12 PM »

hey sassy...

how far west of sydney are you Huh?? cause forum members may live near you i will leave that up to them to disclose...

registering is easy if the car has previous rego in nsw if you have the documents from the previous owner that will help a great deal from my experience i needed an engineers report and a  pinkslip to get a new registration plate because it was registerd in victoria  previously but nsw prior to that but if it's never been registered in nsw before it will have to go over the pits at a mechanic that does blue slips rta can give you that information ...

have fun restoring your car take some before an after shots for all of us to see please.. Wink Grin
The Metalsmith
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, 03 February, 2010, 10:16:33 PM »

Hi Sassy,
                 I can help with everything on your reek. My workshop is in Moorebank where you're welcome to inspect my own reek during it's rebuild. I have a broad variety of contacts for all your requirements and can cater for your chosen budget. If you just need input/ideas I'm too happy to visit anytime.

Simon
     The Metalsmith
     Mob:   0417 997 908
     Wksp: 02 9824 3553

He's out there, somewhere, hoping to finish his reek before he's too old to drive it....
sassy
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, 03 February, 2010, 10:42:03 PM »

thanks Simon i live in merrylands not that far from you i will get in contact with you shortly
cruetoone
« Reply #4 on: Friday, 05 February, 2010, 01:49:04 PM »

don't hesitate sassy ... simon knows his stuff.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: