The Purvis Eureka Forum
Saturday, 30 March, 2024, 03:07:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB WEB SITE
http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gloves Off.  (Read 6977 times)
Old Sports
« on: Monday, 14 December, 2009, 11:36:49 AM »

Undecided Undecided  Gloves Off who in Adelaide purchased my next yellow re-build 24.25 months ago from Morgan in the Riverland, and forgot to pick up the rear louver.
      I know it is not Sir. James he only buys cars that match his Bank Statements.
                                 David the soon to be beaten.
cruetoone
« Reply #1 on: Monday, 14 December, 2009, 12:28:06 PM »

and your writing.. Tongue
Old Sports
« Reply #2 on: Monday, 14 December, 2009, 02:44:15 PM »

Smiley Good point I owne a highly balanced Ereka that even scares the crap out of me still recovering from a test run a week ago.
Iain
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, 15 December, 2009, 12:33:57 PM »

Dave ….I think that would be me! Have you found my missing louver?
 I bought the car near on to 3years ago from the guy who owned the supermarket in Morgan who had got it from the guy who owned service station in Morgan who got it from Trevor (DAD)(the stud) mate who Trevor built it for…I don’t think there were any other reeks there.
Your post seems a little cryptic, can you respond in remedial English so I can understand?

who in Adelaide purchased my next yellow re-build??? Huh?

Were you interested in getting it before I bought it?
Regards
Iain (B1)

sexyist car in Elizabeth
Old Sports
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, 16 December, 2009, 04:17:53 AM »

Grin Grin GrinNo problems I will pick it up and deliver it ASAP no way am I going head to head with the STUD master all the best and a safe holidays to all.
cruetoone
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, 16 December, 2009, 11:04:27 AM »

Smiley Good point I owne a highly balanced Ereka that even scares the crap out of me still recovering from a test run a week ago.
Afro
i am not the youngest or the oldest on the forum but bad choice of color for writng i had to squint. Afro .
i think yellow is to be the  optimal disguise for camo on the forum Lips Sealed 
tmerivale
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, 16 December, 2009, 11:15:12 AM »

im 22 and dont need glasses but i had to click and run the cursor over the writing to give it that blue background. Shocked doesnt matter sure it will be changed soon enough
cruetoone
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, 16 December, 2009, 01:12:26 PM »

now that's something i didn't think of it's like a flashlight when you read in the dark..
the camo has a flaw. Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: