The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 26 April, 2024, 12:53:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB WEB SITE
http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SMASA Show 'n' Shine 2010  (Read 32431 times)
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, 16 February, 2010, 06:32:30 AM »

You are right Trev.
I travel around a bit and at times i have been philin-uk or philin-vic just for fun.

The Stockade Reek is mine (recent build and first time out on it's own plates . ... shhhhh) and the "White over Black" reek is mine too. Can tell lots of stories with that one, but most here know already, the dramas with rego etc, but it is currently the only SA rego'd Reek with a compliance plate issued by the "anti-fun" inspectors.

Was a nice day. Most pics were taken early while it was quiet. There were probably about 300 cars of various types.

Just put up 4 more pics on photo-bucket, but you can see them here ......

regards
Philinsa

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
tmerivale
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, 16 February, 2010, 09:06:56 AM »

philin vic? did vic get upset? i hope it was vicky and not victor Tongue j/k

my f4 is white over black hence my eagerness for pics of yours. the pics get me excited... if only i had a spare 25 to 30 gorillas laying around (not sure where id keep them all, prollie eat too much as well) so i could get mine registered really really quickly  Cheesy

i never thought id like a 2 toned reek until i found mine. i think it looks more in its era with the white and black instead of 2 other random colors Smiley

feel free to pm me any details good or bad that you want to spill Smiley
cruetoone
« Reply #32 on: Friday, 19 February, 2010, 12:11:34 PM »

Hey trev...
you should try an get your pics up on the photobucket so we can compare the two.. Cool
Racer93
Forum Member only

« Reply #33 on: Friday, 19 February, 2010, 12:29:37 PM »

Just found this link from the SMASA 2010 Show & Shine (checkout the first pic)
 http://smasa.com.au/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=0eb1a784a134a6074ac6e8565b8855cb&topic=2599.0
cruetoone
« Reply #34 on: Friday, 19 February, 2010, 12:46:27 PM »

Great find paul that forum setup look's familiar.. Grin some interesting login names dangerous an stinky Huh?
someone admires yellow cars an so they should they are the coolest no offence to owners of blue an red one's.. Grin
tmerivale
« Reply #35 on: Friday, 19 February, 2010, 03:01:38 PM »

dave have a look on there, my pics are on photobucket now Smiley
cruetoone
« Reply #36 on: Friday, 19 February, 2010, 03:15:08 PM »

it will look great when it's finished... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
tmerivale
« Reply #37 on: Friday, 19 February, 2010, 04:01:55 PM »

as i explained to web goat in an email just today actually, it is gonna take a long time to do cause im missing a fair bit of stuff, i have the body which is good but its the rest of it that im missing and also everything will be rebuilt, rebuilt motor rebuilt transaxle all new nuts and bolts all new suspension brakes etc etc etc so it will be costly and timely, but thats ok, it gives me something to do when im bored. im hoping to have it registered ready to drive before my 25th birthday, so fingers crossed. only gives me 2 and a half years hmmm i wonder if i can make it in time?
cruetoone
« Reply #38 on: Friday, 19 February, 2010, 04:15:02 PM »

sound's like my ex reek but she was a complete car but thats a whole different discussion..  Wink Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: