The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 26 April, 2024, 07:50:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FIND US ON FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/groups/purviseureka/

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SMASA Show 'n' Shine 2010  (Read 32438 times)
dodgy
« on: Tuesday, 01 December, 2009, 03:20:24 PM »

Once again the Street Machine assoc are holding their annual show n shine. Sunday 14 Feb 2010 at Regency park Oval, South Rd, Regency Park.
This year these guys welcomed us but we didnt make it perhaps next year could be a goer  Smiley
The flyer says Club Displays welcome for all Street Cars, Show Cars, Bikes, Hot Rods, Imports etc.
Ive checked out the smasa web site and the entry fees for driver and 1 other person are $20 with $5 extra for your car to be judged.
22nd January is cut-off time for all entries.
Vehicle set-up is between 7:30 - 9:30am and must stay on oval until 4pm.
Anyone interested?
Dodgy
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, 01 December, 2009, 04:03:21 PM »

Yeh sounds great.

I should be OK for that one.
Might even have both going by then.

Do we need to book individually, or can we just turn-up on the day?

As I recall, entry to the oval was left, off South Rd heading north just after Regency Rd.

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
dodgy
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, 05 December, 2009, 01:32:33 PM »

Now how u gonna drive 2 cars there BB, i'd like to see that. i'll ring the club and find out about just turning up. i have no idea where regency park is let alone the oval  :Smiley
Racer93
Forum Member only

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, 07 January, 2010, 02:36:52 PM »

Sounds great Cheryl,

Liz & I are interested in going, let us know if we register seperatley or together

Regards

Paul
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #4 on: Friday, 08 January, 2010, 04:37:45 AM »

OK

Dodgy, I spoke to Rob of the SMASA and it's no problem to just rock-up on the day.
If we can arrive together we will at least get to park as a group.

We just need to know who is going so we can pick a suitable meeting spot to form a convoy.

Please note: the best approach to the entry is by traveling east on Regency Road and turning left onto South Road, (oval will then be on the left)

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
Racer93
Forum Member only

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, 04 February, 2010, 01:04:08 PM »

Ok guys & gals,

do we have numbers on who is going to this one?

We're still going.

Cheers

Paul
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, 04 February, 2010, 03:51:20 PM »

I'm still aiming for this one too.

Not sure if I will have one or both.
Ripped out the stockade reeks engine and building another one, Should know by the end of next week.
But I will be there

Do you have a place in mind where we could meet-up (as you will be coming from down south)?

Racer93
Forum Member only

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, 06 February, 2010, 10:54:12 AM »

Hi Phil,

I was thinking maybe meet in the carpark of the Tavern there on Days Rd, where the golf course is. Its only around the corner to the entrance to the oval.
We could meet say around 8.00 - 8.30. Only a suggestion, unless anybody else comes up with anythink.

Paul
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, 07 February, 2010, 09:39:22 AM »

I'd say that was a top Idea Paul.

Will see you there.

Don't think B1 will be there but his car could well be.

So that's a possible three.
Have not heard from Dodgy n Streek

Where are the rest I wonder
C'mon guys n gals

dodgy
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, 10 February, 2010, 03:36:14 AM »

I'm out sorry guys, StReek is off the road for a while.  Bummed out but them's the breaks.  Have fun though.

StReek.....
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, 10 February, 2010, 11:47:30 AM »

Ah

Bugga

What about the DODGY?
We'll look after her

Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, 11 February, 2010, 08:15:04 AM »

Well, looks like I have a driver for the day, so I will probably bring BOTH Reeks. (barring any trouble in the next few days).

That should make four that I know of
Hope to see more of you.

0800hrs at the Tavern on Days Rd next to the Golf course

cruetoone
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, 14 February, 2010, 04:20:29 AM »

hope someone takes a camera to this event it sound's like a great show ... Cool
dodgy
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, 14 February, 2010, 12:32:24 PM »

Hey BB, Im gonna try and make the 8 oclock at the tavern but dont really know where the 'tavern' is Smiley 
Also looks like I might get wet, forecast is for rain in the hills YAY...not Sad
Dodgy
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, 14 February, 2010, 01:58:08 PM »

Great
Good to here you may make it.

I don't know where the tavern is either, but Days Rd is short anyway.
Might stand out the front

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: