The Purvis Eureka Forum
Sunday, 21 April, 2024, 11:10:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FIND US ON FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/groups/purviseureka/

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Allan Purvis Pictures  (Read 12240 times)
WYKED1
« on: Thursday, 19 November, 2009, 12:38:16 AM »

G/day gang I have been asked by Allan to find out if anyone took any pics of Allan with his family on the weekend in Mildura.
If so can you please post them for him to look at, as he would like to get some for his collection of family shots.
Thanks in advance for anyone who has any it will be very much appreciated
Regards
James
PS post them here so he will not have to look all over the place please  Wink

CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, 19 November, 2009, 12:45:24 PM »

Didn't get many.

I believe that's it. If he wants any (full resolution), let me know. I'll send them on to you James, then you can pass them on.

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

The Green Reek
CLUB Member

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, 26 November, 2009, 03:34:14 AM »

This is a pic of me and my new cousin ALLAN.
Perhaps not, but worth a try.

Aw. You used so many big words that even the little ones are confusing!
Allan
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, 26 November, 2009, 11:40:00 PM »

Well.I hope i can make this  SYSTEM  work???Ta 4 the post James.   And photos Cycco !The photos im after in particular were taken @ winery where im standin in Cyccos first photo !    A couple of people were kind enough 2 take shots of the 3 of us +bubs all together >   dont care how bad we look ....im puttin together a small album 4 my Grand Daughter of HER VERY FIRST EUREKA EXPERIENCE ! !With a little help>>>we know she will grow to understand the brand & love the cars aswe do .      SO...the photos would mean a lot  .Hope someone has a couple  ?  TA 4 lookin guys!!!      GOD ! Wat do i do now 2 get this posted?  click on post ....cant B that easy ??
Gunna
« Reply #4 on: Friday, 27 November, 2009, 12:02:19 AM »

Welcome to the forum Mr. P.
 Grin
WebGoat
aka Paul Patton.
Administrator

Morph, Goat, Reek, whatever.....

« Reply #5 on: Friday, 27 November, 2009, 04:17:00 AM »

Sorry it's only mobile phone quality Allan but hopefully this is what you are looking for.

PP.

Caution: This product may contain nuts!
cruetoone
« Reply #6 on: Friday, 27 November, 2009, 08:45:57 AM »

thats a fantastic photo  for a camera phone...

welcome to the insanity Alan you can do it ... no one ever said you can't put a fiberglass body on a v w chassis an you did...

thanx for making us all happy an the proud moments with our cars you designed...
The Metalsmith
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #7 on: Friday, 27 November, 2009, 10:43:14 PM »

Errrrr,
           That's redesigned Dave.

Simon

He's out there, somewhere, hoping to finish his reek before he's too old to drive it....
cruetoone
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, 28 November, 2009, 04:28:16 AM »

oops i think i need a history lesson .. Tongue
Allan
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, 28 November, 2009, 11:06:56 AM »

Quick catch up...! Cyco..greatshots mate.  could U forward all @  april@corpcopy.com.au  Thanks again !   Gunna...Ta 4 welcome. Cant say find this easy but enjoyin the challenge .      Webgoat...Bloody ripper mate !  U nailed it .pos , acouple of othercousins may have takenphotos @ same time ?? IF SO...could U please forward them 2 April.   see email above .  Reekgeek...U told me in Mildura that we were all cousins ...UNDER THE ONE FLAG ...!!   How true it is  .  Cruetoone...Thanks 4 the words .know whwer U are commin from. LET me assure U that 4 us that enjoyment was TRIPPLED @ our end. WE had a ball  !!!   Zimon....RRRRRREEEEEEEEELLLLLLAAAAAXXXXXXXX  !!    PS;;Love 2 get a couple of shots from everyone@ Mildura 2 stick in my  book .Moore fun the better. & cars etc.dont forget the test dummy!        Mary...U would have topped off the weekend.Next time eh !
dodgy
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, 01 December, 2009, 04:42:55 PM »

Hiya Allan, ive only managed to find this 1 pic with a family member, Ive had to re-size it to download on the forum so  if you need a bigger file just let me know and I can E-mail it direct to you.  I would also really like to thank you again for the very kind words of wisdom that you gave me and also for autographing my car  Grin  boy did I feel special Smiley 

D O D G Y   . . .     . .    .   
cruetoone
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, 02 December, 2009, 11:22:44 AM »

Gee dodgy it must be a ginormous photo in it's original size  Wink
thankyou to you to alan i thought frankie was the only one to say relax. Grin
Allan
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #12 on: Monday, 07 December, 2009, 05:21:51 AM »

Ta 4that oneDodgy>   woops consentrate AL....Mate photo is great ! We ogt lots A shots os everyone but us TOGETHER sharing the days .SO..your right ..anything like that or just shots of shane & Tara wit Bubs ...fantastic.!  please sen to ----april@corpcopy.com.au &shell print em.    NOW  ...cant seem 2 get other photos up by clickin on the red cross.?usin right click  ...thenWAT???any advice Dodgy ?    Got 2 C yours but no others.    Ps ;  taken the liberty of putin down a few scribles re PECCA logo,club& merchandise branding .  jus in case it gets over the line.  wont lie .be proud & pleasedif its passed !! PECCA that is . ill post James copy incase i cant get it on forum.   thanks in advance 4 help.  any other photos.. please feel free 2 sen 2 April  .  allan
cruetoone
« Reply #13 on: Monday, 07 December, 2009, 07:44:04 AM »

hey alan some photo's you need to be signed in to see them ...don't ask me why that is.
CyCo
CLUB Member

« Reply #14 on: Monday, 07 December, 2009, 11:42:06 AM »

Did you get my photos Allan? I sent them a couple of weeks ago.

Wink

Eureka? Youbetcha!   8]

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: