The Purvis Eureka Forum
Friday, 29 March, 2024, 04:04:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This FORUM is brought to you by the members of the Purvis Eureka Car Club of Australia.
Please consider supporting the CLUB and supporting the Marque by becoming a Club Member

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bribie Island Day Trip  (Read 55148 times)
cruetoone
« Reply #30 on: Monday, 16 November, 2009, 12:56:32 PM »

your welcome vonkje ...i am glad i could be of help to you  Grin cool photo  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
we look forward to seeing more with your new aquired skill..well done
shonko
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #31 on: Monday, 16 November, 2009, 11:59:02 PM »

Well for a first outing for sometime, we had two reeks and 15 ppl attend, which I think is a gr8 effort. Thank you to all who attended, it was good to put some faces to names (and nick names.........the two named name badges might be a good idea...... Grin)

There was a lot of talk of projects at various stages and ideas and contacts were shared. There was also a lot of laughing and good times............my role was to be the victim of most of the sledging for the day, but that is ok by me.........I will have the last laugh when I start my own Kiosk at Lake Baroon.....and I will be charging triple for canned tuna for Porche owners Shocked Shocked

The lake was gr8 and you can swim there if you are game.........there was a suggestion that we might have a picnic there sometime in February 2010. So watch for the Grand Opening of Shonko's Kiosk in the new year. Grin
Gunna
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, 17 November, 2009, 12:56:19 PM »

SHONKO'S CAFE.  You'll make a killing. Cheesy

Great weekend.  It was the first time that Ryan and I had gotten away.  The company we kept was great,  very friendly and understanding.  10 out of 10.  Thanks all.

Lots of exchanges of ideas and projects about our passion.

And my wife wants to come along to the next meeting in Feb2010 to start the "Wife of Eureka Owners Support Group".  She has a good supply of thumb screws to stop us getting out of hand.  And a Cattle Prod to get us out off the computer and do all those other jobs around the house.  Her name is Wicked Wendy from the West Grin.

And Shonko, suck it up, we have only just begun to pick on you.  "Follow me, my GPS knows were I'm going". LOL LOL LOL......................
WYKED1
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, 17 November, 2009, 01:07:13 PM »

Sounds like you all had a great time at Shonko's expense he has broad shoulders
Hope this all continues up there so we can come and visit ye all
if you ever come to little old Adelaide let me know so I can leave town dont want to give you guys to many secrets
Gunna have you signed up yet
so we can get you upgraded on the site
seriously great to see others having a good time
Oh Mr. Purvis what have you done  Grin
keep Reeking
james
Gunna
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, 17 November, 2009, 01:19:52 PM »

Gunna have you signed up yet
so we can get you upgraded on the site

james

Paid (just then).

Just need to fill out those pesky forms. Huh?
Maxx
CLUB Member

« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, 17 November, 2009, 02:32:20 PM »

Hi all - sorry a bit slow to post the photos of the Qld mini meet.
Photos are in a new album (Qld minimeet Nov09) under Events on Photobucket or here's a link to the slideshow (with some commentary for the southerners):

http://s480.photobucket.com/albums/rr166/eurekacarclub/EVENTS%20PICS/Qld%20minimeet%20Nov09/?albumview=slideshow

Shonko - congrats on a well organised show & thanks to all for a fun day.

Maxx Grin
shonko
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, 18 November, 2009, 02:52:55 AM »

Great slide show Max.

Thanks to all that posted photo's...........I would have but I miss placed my camera, which showed up at the shack I stayed in on Bribie. Embarrassed

Regards
Shonko
Gunna
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, 18 November, 2009, 12:41:34 PM »

Great slide show Max.

Thanks to all that posted photo's...........I would have but I miss placed my camera, which showed up at the shack I stayed in on Bribie. Embarrassed

Regards
Shonko

Great to see you got the camera back.  Smiley
cruetoone
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, 19 November, 2009, 06:39:27 AM »

awsomme pictures maxx ..way to go on capturing the moments of reeks strutting there stuff... Cool
robertocarlos
Forum Member only

« Reply #39 on: Saturday, 21 November, 2009, 12:06:13 PM »

Hey,

Sorry its taken so long to get back.  Big week of work and no internet.  Thanks for the get together...my brother and I had a great time starting up the splinter group know as "I kind of have a Eureka but it's all in pieces and I don't know what I'm doing" and eating tuna by ourselves Smiley 

Great photos Max (ps just sent of the application form to QLD Dep transport on Monday so fingers crossed)
Gunna
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, 24 November, 2009, 10:36:42 PM »

If any of you guys who were at the meet want a EU calender give me a buzz on 0402 327 383.  I ordered a few spare  Grin but they didn't turn up in time for the day trip.  

There are a few pics from the day here: http://s480.photobucket.com/albums/rr166/eurekacarclub/EVENTS%20PICS/Bribie%20Island%20Trip%20NOV2009/?albumview=slideshow
cruetoone
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, 25 November, 2009, 12:04:32 PM »

cool photo's Gunna.. Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Gunna
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, 25 November, 2009, 12:48:26 PM »

Thanks Crue,
The quality was it's usual low end but it was better than nothing.

OK, who's starting the thread on the next Qld mini-meet on (or around) the middle of Feb 2010??  We paid out on Shonko enough for now.
cruetoone
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, 25 November, 2009, 01:00:15 PM »

no probs disappointed i didn't get to see a island ... Wink
if i was from your neck of wood's i would post the new topic.. Tongue
Gunna
CLUB Member

« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, 23 May, 2018, 02:05:54 PM »

Well I'm  back.  Where did everyone go? Whistle
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: