The Purvis Eureka Forum
Sunday, 21 April, 2024, 01:08:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PURVIS EUREKA CAR CLUB WEB SITE
http://www.purviseurekacarclub.com.au

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: South Aussie get together  (Read 15747 times)
WYKED1
« on: Friday, 30 October, 2009, 01:16:00 PM »

I will ring all next week but the dinner will be on the 14th of November due to a few members not being able to make it before
venue yet to be decided
we have lots to talk about from the National meet and other things I have got planned for you guys
stay tuned for all the gossip and if you have any pics please put them up I am feeling withdrawl symptoms already  Sad
james
Iain
PECCoA MEMBER

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, 08 November, 2009, 11:03:22 AM »

times getting on James...are there any options as to where the get to gether FOR NEXT SATURDAY will be yet?

sexyist car in Elizabeth
Maxx
CLUB Member

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, 08 November, 2009, 02:45:45 PM »

Yes, it's embarrassing when the Qlder's are looking more organised than the SA crew !!
Gunna
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, 08 November, 2009, 09:35:14 PM »

Grin
shonko
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #4 on: Monday, 09 November, 2009, 09:49:47 AM »

Stick it too 'em..........we can't let an opportunity like this slip away....... Grin Grin Grin
Gunna
« Reply #5 on: Monday, 09 November, 2009, 10:01:26 AM »

Stick it too 'em..........we can't let an opportunity like this slip away....... Grin Grin Grin

Your the boss............ Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
shonko
CLUB Committee Member

« Reply #6 on: Monday, 09 November, 2009, 10:05:57 AM »

no i'm not Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
cruetoone
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, 10 November, 2009, 09:03:37 AM »

i'm sure the president has alot of matters that has him out of the country right now or he has got some interesting plans that have kept him away from the computer...
or am i thinking of a different president,, Tongue
WYKED1
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, 10 November, 2009, 11:58:11 AM »

Ok Ok Ok
plenty of things happening at present
But the venue has been just confirmed it is the H.M.A.S Buffalo at Glenelg
7pm as usual and if any of you Queenslanders want to join in you are more than welcome but you had better hurry as we have between 24 and 30 people coming and that goes for anyone else who has nothing better to do this Saturday night the more the merrier and we can remember Mildura
Cheryl I have a photo for you that was in the Mildura News after we left
Comon Aussie Comon
Maxx we are waiting for you
Gunna we are waiting for you
Shonko we are waiting for you

hope your event goes great guys really good to see other things happening around this great country  Grin Grin Grin
regards James

WYKED1
« Reply #9 on: Monday, 16 November, 2009, 02:25:36 AM »

Well the good ship H.M.A.S Buffalo set sail from Adelaide with 30 Eureka Loonies aboard ( am I allowed to say that oh well to late)
weather started turning Ruff and the mighty ship was tossed just ask Paul if it wasn't for the fearless members the mighty ship would have been lost
Sound exciting well it wasn't really but a good time was had by all I think, we had our latest member Tracey and her husband Ziggy along and Lee alias Slaterbug finally made the trip
All the regulars where there of course including the crash test dummy minus his get up and a photo was bandied around from Mildura which showed Iains best side sometimes I wish camera's were not invented now its history.
Next meet the Port Adelaide Car show mentioned else where on the message board talk to Philip he arranging this one
after that the 12th of December at Rita and James place for Xmas shenigans and no guessing that the crash test dummy will return
to all that missed him check out the Mildura Pics

Now lets here how Queensland went and they better have plenty of pics
 Grin beautiful one day  Huh?  the next

regards
james
cruetoone
« Reply #10 on: Monday, 16 November, 2009, 11:39:27 AM »

your opening sounds a little like a giligan adventure theme james but we all would like to see the proof in pictures of all the fun you guys had  ???it would be great to see 30 eureka loonies  Tongue aboard the H.M.A.S Buffalo  Wink
WYKED1
« Reply #11 on: Monday, 14 December, 2009, 10:39:06 AM »

The 12th has been and gone and we had to continue into the 13th because a few couldn't make it before then but they have just left.
As one of the guest's were leaving last night they said seeya for New Years I had this blank look on my face (no comment from some of you guys)
And they informed me that they were all coming over for that night
Great Communication around here I am the last to know what happens but later Rita tells me she invited everyone around can some one give me some gaffa tape
anyway watch out for a post from Phil regarding the STUD because as you guys know I just love computers and its easier for me to send stuff to Phil and have him post it for me (great bloke)
So see everyone on New Years night
have a goody
james  :Smiley :Smiley
Philinsa
BB
Administrator

REEK38

« Reply #12 on: Monday, 14 December, 2009, 11:44:54 AM »

Well here it is

Apparently "THE STUD" is living up to his name.
Guess we will get the full story when the "poor pensioner" gets back from his travels.
If we dont, we will make one up anyway.

Gotta love it

Eureka, 1:1 Scale Model, no glue required, suitable for ages 38 & up. Caution: Confined Space, small parts enclosed. May induce hair loss. I have "Side Intrusion" Bars and "Roll" Bar on board but No "JC" Bars fitted.
WYKED1
« Reply #13 on: Monday, 14 December, 2009, 12:33:41 PM »

Thanks Philip

I don't know if we have to make anything up the pic says it all

james  Grin
cruetoone
« Reply #14 on: Monday, 14 December, 2009, 12:38:22 PM »

looks like south oz is the place to be ...way to go stud ...
oh james it's all in the comeback.. Wink
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: